Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 4. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
 I've never been a fan of buy backs-but then again I am used to things like stock.

I think it is important to ask though, who is demanding that there be more volume now.  Is it the exchanges, is it the holders wanting to sell, daytraders, is it potential buyers? Does the project team need more tokens on hand to get the platform started?

I don't know how much real $$ is behind the project, but usually it is a good idea to save existing capital to get you through the development and marketing stages-including post product delivery.  So many inventors learn that building a better product isn't enough-it is about being able to afford the marketing and convincing people to use your platform.  

The best way to increase volume is to focus on and deliver a product, and to marketing it prior to launch.  The free market will decide from there.

Many of our token holders think that one of the problems of our coin was the volume, although it had raised a lot during the last few days. The buy-back program doesn't only help with that, but it will also gives us the opportunity to burn these coins. We aim to buy back at least 10% of the coins every year, and burning 10% of the coins every year would make our coin more rare and increase the value of them.

We do keep the product in mind too and we have enough capital to go through the development and marketing of the upcoming lending platform, that's our main priority.

Thanks for the feedback on both our lending platform and buy-back program! We believe these 2 features will help us become the lending coin of 2018!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
  I've never been a fan of buy backs-but then again I am used to things like stock.

I think it is important to ask though, who is demanding that there be more volume now.  Is it the exchanges, is it the holders wanting to sell, daytraders, is it potential buyers? Does the project team need more tokens on hand to get the platform started?

I don't know how much real $$ is behind the project, but usually it is a good idea to save existing capital to get you through the development and marketing stages-including post product delivery.  So many inventors learn that building a better product isn't enough-it is about being able to afford the marketing and convincing people to use your platform.  

The best way to increase volume is to focus on and deliver a product, and to marketing it prior to launch.  The free market will decide from there.
Introducing: Our Buy-Back Program

https://medium.com/@eGoldToken/introducing-our-buy-back-program-3eb5241a191

Keep contacting us with ideas to make eGold the lending coin of 2018!
Sounds great! Coins with teams that update regularly and work hard like you guys do well. I'll do my best to get the word out.

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

And I submitted a request to CMC. I suggest others do the same. Use the links below for the request

https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27815677

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6025f65f6b2f93d8ed1efedc752acfd4bdbcec3e#readContract

I just made another request - updates)
Thank you for the support guys. It is really nice to see that the community is giving us more of their time and attention.

We are very excited to be working on this new lending platform for eGold! Please keep telling us your ideas and comments about it!

We will be introducing our buy-back program later today and launching our contest! We are doing our best to make eGold the lending currency of 2018!
Activity: 3
Sounds great! Coins with teams that update regularly and work hard like you guys do well. I'll do my best to get the word out.

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

And I submitted a request to CMC. I suggest others do the same. Use the links below for the request

https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27815677

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6025f65f6b2f93d8ed1efedc752acfd4bdbcec3e#readContract
Great work! If we have a usable lending platform, this could start rising a lot.

Can you update CoinMarketCap withe the correct Circulating Supply?

Right now, this coin is not on the radar because people do not see it when looking for undervalued coins. The market cap shows up as a question mark, so people overlook it easily. That could also make the price rise a bit once fixed.

Thanks!

Yes, we have contacted CoinMarketCap over that issue but we still didn't get an update. If everyone can do that that could help a lot! (The circulating supply is 20,000,000, same as total).

And we will definitely have an usable lending platform, we hope sooner than what we estimated on the Medium article. We have a great team and very capable developers so it will be a great opportunity for eGold.
Activity: 3
Great work! If we have a usable lending platform, this could start rising a lot.

Can you update CoinMarketCap withe the correct Circulating Supply?

Right now, this coin is not on the radar because people do not see it when looking for undervalued coins. The market cap shows up as a question mark, so people overlook it easily. That could also make the price rise a bit once fixed.

Thanks!
Our First Lending Platform Details & Updates:
https://medium.com/@eGoldToken/our-lending-platform-details-updates-75a0e9264805

Our first updates on our lending platform! We will keep making daily & weekly updates on eGold and our lending platform.

We will also be launching an open Telegram group to talk more about eGold.

great news, I like how the price starts moving up Cheesy

thank you Dev;)
Our First Lending Platform Details & Updates:
https://medium.com/@eGoldToken/our-lending-platform-details-updates-75a0e9264805

Our first updates on our lending platform! We will keep making daily & weekly updates on eGold and our lending platform.

We will also be launching an open Telegram group to talk more about eGold.
Activity: 8
any chance we can get a open telegram, where we can all chat, its a great way to build the community.
  I think management could have (and should have) made that decision without a poll.  I was hoping the "we won" thing related to some type of exclusive contract.  But it'll be interesting to see where the company/project is a year from now.  

Yes, we wanted to make a poll so that everybody would have a vote in our future.

Please keep sending us your ideas to make our lending platform unique, we will have more details coming up this week!
   I think management could have (and should have) made that decision without a poll.  I was hoping the "we won" thing related to some type of exclusive contract.  But it'll be interesting to see where the company/project is a year from now.  
Activity: 9
  I have no clue what this "we won" thing is about, but I am thankful for the air drop.  waiting for more info. 

There was something like vote on twitter about what next step egold should take, so "Lending platform" idea won. Maybe thats good idea from devs to let people decide what coin purpose should be....
  I have no clue what this "we won" thing is about, but I am thankful for the air drop.  waiting for more info. 
YES won! We will be creating a lending platform for eGold tokens as soon as possible. You will be able to invest eGold and get daily profit from your investment.

We will be sharing more details in the following days! Thanks everyone who voted!

Get ready for more updates, we are currently working in our lending platform details. Feel free to contact us with suggestions/ideas.

This is going to be a January to remember.

Hi dev, so we can expect lending platform on february-march ?

Yes, that's the plan, although we will be sharing more details once we have confirmation of how long it is gonna take, but so far that's similar to what we are expecting in terms of timing.

Ok, seems great if its true 🙂 Currently value is low and if devs words are true it will have few jums in january and february and devs please update statuses more frequently 🙂

Yes, we are getting the last details about our lending platform this week, so once we have that we will share all of that information. So far, we gotta say that we may have big news soon Smiley
YES won! We will be creating a lending platform for eGold tokens as soon as possible. You will be able to invest eGold and get daily profit from your investment.

We will be sharing more details in the following days! Thanks everyone who voted!

Get ready for more updates, we are currently working in our lending platform details. Feel free to contact us with suggestions/ideas.

Yes, that's the plan, although we will be sharing more details once we have confirmation of how long it is gonna take, but so far that's similar to what we are expecting in terms of timing.

Ok, seems great if its true 🙂 Currently value is low and if devs words are true it will have few jums in january and february and devs please update statuses more frequently 🙂

Pages:
Jump to: