Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 57. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I like Egretia marketing. Now many Famous ICO sheelers talking about it. It will have quite high Hype rate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
A fairly competent team with vast experience in technically strong organizations creates a project in which it is planned to combine modern demanded technologies with colossal potential and a huge market with billions of turns.The web industry is in an endless development and improvement will appreciate the Egretia platform and its capabilities.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
I heard the news about the collaboration with Egret, What are the details and for how long will Egretia continue to collaborate with Egret?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Egretia-ANN: New partner! Egretia is now partnering with Merculet! #Merculet is the provider of blockchain technology growth solutions to global entrepreneurs. #Egretia will team up with Merculet to build a new ecosystem of HTML5 game with blockchain. Look forward to the win-win cooperation!
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
How much is raised during the sale? and is it approaching the target?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Welcome back Egretia team. I thought there was some problem when I could not visit the old thread. But everything seems to be fine now
Cheers!
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Egretia looks like a good project. The first of it's kind in blockchain space. Team is very strong and competitive, good advisors. I've also seen that many influencers are picking up this project, during bull market can make a decent profit on this, I guess.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Why should I invest?

Because you conduct your due diligence and you decide that investing is a good idea (or you don't, and just go to the next one).
DAO MAKER
Hey guys. I can't sign up for that site https://tokeneed.com/ where Egregia and Merculet will start the Sale. i tryed 2 phone numbers and and didn't resive any sms at any one of this numbers.

What country are your from? Probaly you don't fill the full country code. I'm from Ukraine and when I used +38 as county code, I also didn't get any sms. Then I tried +380 and it worked. But if it won't help you then most likely your mobile operator can block some sms.
In telegram admin sad that many peple having such issues. so this tokeneed will change registration. It will be with email.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey guys. I can't sign up for that site https://tokeneed.com/ where Egregia and Merculet will start the Sale. i tryed 2 phone numbers and and didn't resive any sms at any one of this numbers.

What country are your from? Probaly you don't fill the full country code. I'm from Ukraine and when I used +38 as county code, I also didn't get any sms. Then I tried +380 and it worked. But if it won't help you then most likely your mobile operator can block some sms.
DAO MAKER
Activity: 140
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Tell me when the project team will give an opportunity to get acquainted with the standards of synergy HTML5 and Blockchain? It is interesting to look at the open source code for understanding.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
Egretia vs Merculet become partners. That's very wonderful
Activity: 126
Just found out that Ross Przybylski is member of the Egretia lab core team. This guy is amazing! He is a founder of D20Studios and former producer of Electronic Arts. Very experienced, smart and passionate guy. He is obviously obsessed with gamedev. Just take a look at his twiiter account and try to find a not game related tweet!
Pages:
Jump to: