Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 56. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Thanks to this project, developers will be able to quickly develop applications with a block chain and really apply block diagrams to vertical industries. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Wow, I just found Egretia subreddit. Check it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/Egretia/.

Its unreal how huge Egretia community is already! If you have ANY questions, you can ask them there and you will get an answer in a minutes! I have never seen such cool crypto subbredit to be honest. Even EOS one is not that crazy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
where I can find information about your ICO. including time and price. I did not find it in the website and this thread.
or maybe I missed it.

Dates, prices and tokenomics have not yet been assigned. Today we know only the date of the end of the bounty program - May 11, 2018(CST). And if the bounty ends on May 11, it means that the ICO starts soon. At least - I really hope so)

It doesn't really mean that ICO will end with the end of bounty campaign. The team hasn't announced any dates yet, and the bounty can be extended as it usually happens when ICO date is moved forward. So lets just wait for the official announcement.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
I have just got message from Tokeneed: "Your KYC application has been approved. You may now make deposits and start participate in available projects"
So happy!! I am ready to join Egretia token sales in this May!
Cheers!

Sincerely happy for you! Project Egretia is really worthy of attention because the number of game users based on HTML5 is 47% of the total. The indicators of this technology have growing trend. I think that thanks to the tools for the performance of the game based on HTML5, you can create without much difficulty and integrate the blockchain into your application in several lines of code.
I'm glad that we can share our opinions in this topic Egretia-Ann, where everyone wants to learn more about the prospects of the project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
where I can find information about your ICO. including time and price. I did not find it in the website and this thread.
or maybe I missed it.

Dates, prices and tokenomics have not yet been assigned. Today we know only the date of the end of the bounty program - May 11, 2018(CST). And if the bounty ends on May 11, it means that the ICO starts soon. At least - I really hope so)
Activity: 322
This project has a professional team with extensive experience in large companies. HTML5 and blockchain technologies are innovative and advanced. Interacting with each other they will create an interesting and necessary product. I think many users and gamers will appreciate the Egretia platform and its capabilities. "Egretia-ANN"
It is important that the technology of Egretia is based on the already working product Egret Technologies, the founders and developers of which are the same as in Egretia.
Activity: 322
Egretia Lab is teaming up with Egret Technologies to create the most powerful Blockchain ecosystem in the world of HTML5. For me, it's amazing! Good luck!
Activity: 340
or maybe I missed it.
here: http://egretia.io/ and you can join the telegram group: https://t.me/Krypital or https://t.me/Egretia
Thanks again for the team krypital. I am very grateful to you. We have selected the best projects for us. love Egretia
I see Egretia is very interesting, already has 200,000 developers and 1 billion HTML5, especially you also have a good partner. the one I like is CyberMiles.
cybermiles, arcblock, merculet, egretia. It was introduced by the krypital team. Both CMT and ARC projects. are very successful. I believe the merculet and Egretia will also be more successful. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 170
Egretia is a public chain with high concurrent processing power, using a DPoS mechanism to greatly increase scalability, more than 2000 transactions per second could be supported in the initial test chain. Great project ,l rekommend every one to participate in the ICO. For this project the future. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 588
I see Egretia is very interesting, already has 200,000 developers and 1 billion HTML5, especially you also have a good partner. the one I like is CyberMiles.
Activity: 378
or maybe I missed it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I love the concept that Egretia can modify the system parameters without division instead, Egretia will be able to realize a dynamic adjustment of parameters such as blocksize, output speed, and handling fee through voting method based on consensus.
Activity: 96
Merculet was born to bring value to users of social media information. awesome . Egretia-ANN
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Egretia Teams Up with Egret Technologies to Create the World’s Most Powerful HTML5 Workflow!
In an era before HTML5 games had become fashionable and Flash games were spread all over the world and considered the only avenue for game production, Steve Jobs had already perceived the infinite potential of HTML5 and foreseen the not-too-distant future.
Read more at https://medium.com/egretia/egretia-teams-up-with-egret-technologies-to-create-the-worlds-most-powerful-html5-workflow-4ffeaf172259
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I have just got message from Tokeneed: "Your KYC application has been approved. You may now make deposits and start participate in available projects"
So happy!! I am ready to join Egretia token sales in this May!
Cheers!
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Egretia will be a dark horse in near future. I am curious to see it's growth from the ground to the moon or even more. I am happy to be a part of it. #Egretia

For this to become a Dark Horse a lot needs to happen. From a Dark Horse I expect a 10000% ROI Wink
Egretia is an innovative project and with the partnership it has with Merculet and having Egret as a collaborator should make it work out well.
When they achieved their roadmap, it might beat your expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: