Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 3. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 2
I would like to understand what advantages elvn messenger has over its direct competitors.

Let's not forget that the messenger will be implemented artificial intelligence.

Interestingly, what functions will fulfill this artificial intelligence?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I would like to understand what advantages elvn messenger has over its direct competitors.

Let's not forget that the messenger will be implemented artificial intelligence.
Activity: 103
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I really like those projects that bring new technologies, I think ELVN among them. Strong team. Cool

90% of the success of the whole project depends on the experience of the team. To work team, personally I have claims there.
Activity: 100
Friends messenger just flies, super advise to download and use, the call audibility as if talking next, video call does not hang, plus soon you can earn, thanks to the developers for the messenger

I think that a fast messenger that works without failures will be in demand.
 Wink
Activity: 21
It seems to me that it is possible to get additional income, this is the factor that will attract new users.

It is a pity that monetization is not active yet. I look forward to seeing them finish testing the messenger.
Activity: 72
Friends messenger just flies, super advise to download and use, the call audibility as if talking next, video call does not hang, plus soon you can earn, thanks to the developers for the messenger

It seems to me that it is possible to get additional income, this is the factor that will attract new users.
Activity: 26
The official wallet is already developed?Can I test it today?
Activity: 56
I really like those projects that bring new technologies, I think ELVN among them. Strong team. Cool

ELVN project at first glance looks very bright, I hope that it will be successful. New technologies attract large investors.

Yes you are right, of course, this project is very good, but you need to beat the competition, we need a plan!
Activity: 19

Activity: 120

The exchange itself is quite good, I think it is a good choice, given the current situation in the market.

In fact, the situation has changed dramatically, the market is growing again. The bulls are awake.

More precisely, the market is unstable, today it grows, and tomorrow it falls, I would not rejoice prematurely. The risks are still high.
Activity: 63

The exchange itself is quite good, I think it is a good choice, given the current situation in the market.

In fact, the situation has changed dramatically, the market is growing again. The bulls are awake.
Activity: 112

What's wrong with the market situation? In my opinion, the market is quite stable, this is a positive call.

Whether a good choice of the exchange coinsbit.io? It is safe?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
when does round 3 of IEO sales start? will there be any bonuses or discounts?

here is all the information. https://coinsbit.io/ieo-list/ELVN_34
I hope I helped you.

Whether a good choice of the exchange coinsbit.io? It is safe?
Activity: 100

here is all the information. https://coinsbit.io/ieo-list/ELVN_34
I hope I helped you.
Activity: 72
What are the advantages of the project ELVN? He is better than others?

Completely secure technology with built-in end-to-end encryption, user data protection, and other useful tools.
Pages:
Jump to: