Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 166. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sit relax guys up & down is part of trades, Don't Panic Emc2 is a good project it will give us good profit in coming days, Finger Crossed  Grin

You may keep a big amount of EMC2, or all in this coin, don't you?. Because I see your very positive posts all time.  Grin

And I hope that everything you said will be true  Smiley

Good luck bro  Wink

When I buy any coin I research a little & ask my expert friends in this industry, EMC2 have a great future ahead, but those will win who have patience ...
& yes I am 100% positive about EMC2

To be honest, this coin is very attractive. I put it in my watch list. I will be a EMC2 holder soon.  Grin

Hope that there are some signals from the team and the market.  Wink

What happenned these days on the market make me worried and scared a little  Lips sealed
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Sit relax guys up & down is part of trades, Don't Panic Emc2 is a good project it will give us good profit in coming days, Finger Crossed  Grin

You may keep a big amount of EMC2, or all in this coin, don't you?. Because I see your very positive posts all time.  Grin

Good luck bro  Wink

When I buy any coin I research a little & ask my expert friends in this industry, EMC2 have a great future ahead, but those will win who have patience ...
& yes I am 100% positive about EMC2

Good luck bro  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think that the project team will not let its investors down, we will all be better off.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

you buy price or project?

If your question is meant to refer to my question, I would like to kindly let you know that you completely miss the point. That can happen, no worries, but it shouldn't be too often.

If you don't get why did I ask this question then just read it again and think

It is not that I don't get why you asked that question. It is rather that I don't care why you asked that question. That being said, let's be peaceful to each other! Wink

EMC2 will go above 10K it may take till after the fork * keep calm and EMC2 Cool weeeeee

I still wait for what will happen after the hard fork  Lips sealed

With the increasing price of BTC these days, I'm very worry about other altcoins  Sad

Can't believe in my eyes when I look the price of all altcoins dumping  Cry
I think after 25 everything will go up.
I still wait for what will happen after the hard fork  Lips sealed

With the increasing price of BTC these days, I'm very worry about other altcoins  Sad

Can't believe in my eyes when I look the price of all altcoins dumping  Cry
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

you buy price or project?

If your question is meant to refer to my question, I would like to kindly let you know that you completely miss the point. That can happen, no worries, but it shouldn't be too often.

If you don't get why did I ask this question then just read it again and think

It is not that I don't get why you asked that question. It is rather that I don't care why you asked that question. That being said, let's be peaceful to each other! Wink
Activity: 129
Good work dev team...
Activity: 11
Well, I am starting to get really excited about this - time to fill my bags with this coin  Grin
I am assuming EMC2 Rally Coming, Hope Emc2 holders get good profits  Smiley
EMC2 coinmarkets disruption festival confirmed 10K-50K possible Cool weee

you 'weee' a LOT gembitz ...

drinking too much maybe? ...

Wink ...

#crysx

whale watch confirmed! ===>EMC2<=== enormous pumping GET THESE CHUMPS OUT THEN KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM  Grin weee
Well Done EMC2 Dev Team & Congratulations  Smiley
Good results are on way finger crossed
Cheers EMC2 Team  Grin
I'm still a young investor, tell me when the hard fork happens, will there be additional coins or what will happen?
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
Update on EMC2 Hard Fork

Shortly,
Coding is done - EMC2 HF code (ver 0.13.4.0) is ready and checked in our official GitHub repo: https://github.com/emc2foundation/einsteinium/commits/0.13.4.0_master_EMC2_HardFork
Testing is done - new wallet ver 0.13.4.0 passed all our test, both autmatad and manual.
Wallets (Windows and Mac) are built and ready to be published.

Communication with major players is active:
Bittrex - confirmed immediate update and they are waiting on our final signal.
H2C mining pool- confirmed update, waiting oun our green light.
Supernova mining pool - is informed, they did not respond back, but since they are long time EMC2 supporter we do not expect any issues.
Cryptopia - is responsive, no issues with them.
3rd party - serivces are informed and will follow.

Poloniex - We are in daily touch with Poloniex via Skype, and this is a big improvement since the summer.
We submitted wallet upgrade ticket and it is escalated to their wallet engineers.
We are waiting on the response, and will post update as soon as we get.
They have to follow internal procedures.

IMPORTANT: Even the code is ready and publicly available, please DO NOT UPGRADE nodes YET, till we sync completely with Poloniex.

Thank you for patience, we are getting close.

EMC2 Dev Team

Sounds good. Keep on the good work guy´s.
Will there be any issues wether the Tokens are held in the Wallet or in the Exchange ?

No, there will be no issues. Exchanges will take care of upgrade, this is the part of their routine.
If you have coins on your local QT which is recommended , all you need to do is back up your wallet first, then after installing the new one, import your keys.
We are preparing tutorials and instructions anyway.

We tested import too.

THX
Activity: 2
is it know when exatly the fixed block when hf will happen will occur ? i saw different dates estimated
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

you 'weee' a LOT gembitz ...

drinking too much maybe? ...

Wink ...

#crysx

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Update on EMC2 Hard Fork

Shortly,
Coding is done - EMC2 HF code (ver 0.13.4.0) is ready and checked in our official GitHub repo: https://github.com/emc2foundation/einsteinium/commits/0.13.4.0_master_EMC2_HardFork
Testing is done - new wallet ver 0.13.4.0 passed all our test, both autmatad and manual.
Wallets (Windows and Mac) are built and ready to be published.

Communication with major players is active:
Bittrex - confirmed immediate update and they are waiting on our final signal.
H2C mining pool- confirmed update, waiting oun our green light.
Supernova mining pool - is informed, they did not respond back, but since they are long time EMC2 supporter we do not expect any issues.
Cryptopia - is responsive, no issues with them.
3rd party - serivces are informed and will follow.

Poloniex - We are in daily touch with Poloniex via Skype, and this is a big improvement since the summer.
We submitted wallet upgrade ticket and it is escalated to their wallet engineers.
We are waiting on the response, and will post update as soon as we get.
They have to follow internal procedures.

IMPORTANT: Even the code is ready and publicly available, please DO NOT UPGRADE nodes YET, till we sync completely with Poloniex.

Thank you for patience, we are getting close.

EMC2 Dev Team

Sounds good. Keep on the good work guy´s.
Will there be any issues wether the Tokens are held in the Wallet or in the Exchange ?

No, there will be no issues. Exchanges will take care of upgrade, this is the part of their routine.
If you have coins on your local QT which is recommended , all you need to do is back up your wallet first, then after installing the new one, import your keys.
We are preparing tutorials and instructions anyway.

We tested import too.
Jump to: