Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 165. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Oke just bought in at 0.00001150

I believe the price will be 0.00001450 at minimum by Monday, and based on its bullish upward movement at times, wouldn't be surprised if we see it peak at 1700-2000+ when FOMO lands.

Screenshot this post Kiss
Activity: 5
Emc is going down hard, i believe. 500 sat is possible in the next few days.

You believe that EMC2 will lose 70% of its value because Bitcoin rised 10%?

Let me guess: you are waiting with a big pile of cash to buy  Grin Don't be fooled guys, those selling are weak hands. Wait for the dip to settle and buy in, because it will hit you hard like a jojo.

- a none emc2 bag holder
Activity: 47
I am holding my coins & in between I doing short trades  Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Great Project!

Your aim is very true.

But Where is the whitepaper link in your thread?
Activity: 98
What's going on with BTC & altcoins  Shocked

BTC pump hard and all altcoins include EMC2 dump to hell  Lips sealed
Activity: 84
I bought at 1500 sas/
So sad
Activity: 71
Emc is going down hard, i believe. 500 sat is possible in the next few days.
Activity: 9
EMC2 is very prospective coins
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Every time Bitcoin decide to fork the streets of crypto fill up with blood... but those with money fill up their bags with cheap altcoins.
Activity: 37
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

you buy price or project?

If your question is meant to refer to my question, I would like to kindly let you know that you completely miss the point. That can happen, no worries, but it shouldn't be too often.

If you don't get why did I ask this question then just read it again and think

It is not that I don't get why you asked that question. It is rather that I don't care why you asked that question. That being said, let's be peaceful to each other! Wink

EMC2 will go above 10K it may take till after the fork * keep calm and EMC2 Cool weeeeee

I already noticed that you are very positive about EMC2 Cheesy My statement was referring to the question whether the info surrounding the fork might be already priced in and the price action will not be as crazy as expected.
I think so too. it may be 1700-2000.
Why the coin price is so low now 1450?
Do you guys think something positive will happen after 25 October?

How can we know exactly what happen with the price of coin?

Hope everything will be better doesn't mean price will rise up  Grin
Activity: 129
Why the coin price is so low now 1450?
Do you guys think something positive will happen after 25 October?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I believe Emc2 will go back to 3.5k in no time, after the fork.
The rise of x10 pre-fork won't happen since it is dated the same day as BTG, and that's the main reason of price drops these days ofc.
Germsite, that happened on previous fork (fake) announcement. People got excited and value rose. Now, on this fork announcement (or previous delayed fork) tendency seems conservatory. Hence, we might face a rise after-fork. Or not at all.

Keep your head up. All altcoins market dump these days. Investors try to buy Bitcoin before hf.

No matter what EMC2 rise or not, I think they keep the price so well.

So, let's hope for pumping after hf  Grin
Germsite, that happened on previous fork (fake) announcement. People got excited and value rose. Now, on this fork announcement (or previous delayed fork) tendency seems conservatory. Hence, we might face a rise after-fork. Or not at all.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

you buy price or project?

If your question is meant to refer to my question, I would like to kindly let you know that you completely miss the point. That can happen, no worries, but it shouldn't be too often.

If you don't get why did I ask this question then just read it again and think

It is not that I don't get why you asked that question. It is rather that I don't care why you asked that question. That being said, let's be peaceful to each other! Wink

EMC2 will go above 10K it may take till after the fork * keep calm and EMC2 Cool weeeeee

I already noticed that you are very positive about EMC2 Cheesy My statement was referring to the question whether the info surrounding the fork might be already priced in and the price action will not be as crazy as expected.
This coin has absolutely a positive future. Circumstances right now is lowering it"s real price which I guess is around 2500-3000 satoshi and it will be reached right after btc hard fork. So if you are longterm holder welcome, otherwise good luck. I am right now buying as much as I can. I"m also waiting UpBIT currency list where in the case of Emc2 presence we can expect 4000-5000 satoshi. One or two more extra positive news and we reach 10.000

Just my opinion/prediction!

I hope so  Grin

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
There we go again with all the wees and to the moons. Get real, people... the coin was just used for some profit by the "developers"... we, all others, are testing mices in this endeavour.

Since you obviously don't know the history of EMC2, I suggest your read up on the last few years and come back with a new attitude. You can start in 2014 at page 1 of this thread.
There we go again with all the wees and to the moons. Get real, people... the coin was just used for some profit by the "developers"... we, all others, are testing mices in this endeavour.
Activity: 31
This coin has absolutely a positive future. Circumstances right now is lowering it"s real price which I guess is around 2500-3000 satoshi and it will be reached right after btc hard fork. So if you are longterm holder welcome, otherwise good luck. I am right now buying as much as I can. I"m also waiting UpBIT currency list where in the case of Emc2 presence we can expect 4000-5000 satoshi. One or two more extra positive news and we reach 10.000

Just my opinion/prediction!
Jump to: