Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 282. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Dear Einsteinium Community,

Yes we are aware that ahumanbeingx introduced a new wallet and that it appears to represent official capacity.  No, it is not authorized, no, it is not officially recognized, and no, we do not know why he would misrepresent the wallet in that way.

For clarification, the Einsteinium.org domain is not owned or controlled by the Einsteinium Foundation it is privately owned.  The Einsteinium Foundation has officially treated the domain and site with the utmost respect by recognizing it as Einsteinium's official domain, however it broke common protocol by hosting ahumanbeingx's unauthorized material.  

Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community, it breaks common protocol to do so.  Furthermore, to do the release in such a way as to give the appearance of official capacity where there was none is very disturbing.

Should you choose to use the "Einsteinium wallet" put before you by ahumanbeingx it is with the full knowledge that it is unofficial, unauthorized, and delivered with misrepresented capacity.  

what is this drivel?
nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network.
crypto coin networks run solely on the distributed consensus model not by some quasi authoritarian dictatorship.

people do use and will continue to use whatever wallet software they want for whatever coin.. and it is the majority dictates which way the network will go.

with that in mind.. I really don't see the point of the above post.

You said: "nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network."
We said: "Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community,"

what part of that don't you understand?

The fact is he didn't do so under his OWN heading, had he done so that would be a totally different story.  We would not have to disclaim anything.  

It looks to me the guy simply has an issue with comprehension.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Yes we are aware that ahumanbeingx introduced a new wallet and that it appears to represent official capacity.  No, it is not authorized, no, it is not officially recognized, and no, we do not know why he would misrepresent the wallet in that way.

For clarification, the Einsteinium.org domain is not owned or controlled by the Einsteinium Foundation it is privately owned.  The Einsteinium Foundation has officially treated the domain and site with the utmost respect by recognizing it as Einsteinium's official domain, however it broke common protocol by hosting ahumanbeingx's unauthorized material.  

Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community, it breaks common protocol to do so.  Furthermore, to do the release in such a way as to give the appearance of official capacity where there was none is very disturbing.

Should you choose to use the "Einsteinium wallet" put before you by ahumanbeingx it is with the full knowledge that it is unofficial, unauthorized, and delivered with misrepresented capacity.  

what is this drivel?
nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network.
crypto coin networks run solely on the distributed consensus model not by some quasi authoritarian dictatorship.

people do use and will continue to use whatever wallet software they want for whatever coin.. and it is the majority dictates which way the network will go.

You said: "nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network."
We said: "Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community,"

what part of that don't you understand?

The fact is he didn't do so under his OWN heading, had he done so that would be a totally different story.  We would not have to disclaim anything.  
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

what is this drivel?

A month ago we did a review of the wallet ahumanbeingx released as a gift to the community. The review stated that the wallet wasn't finished and couldn't be used as an official wallet backed by the Foundation.

What was done is that i asked ahumanbeingx to provide the source code so members could finish and improve the wallet.

The statement only tells the community that we are not responsible of this wallet. The Foundation and community shouldn't be represented by an unfinished product.

then that's what should have been said... the software has not been tested and use at your own risk... there was no need to try and make it seem like ahumanbeingx had no right to make software available to the community.

I don't really get what you disagree with. Thebway ryan posted the wallet could have easily been mistaken for an official release. It is very unorthodox to release a wallet that way. Without official endorsement, for all you know, the wallet could also have a Trojan.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

what is this drivel?

A month ago we did a review of the wallet ahumanbeingx released as a gift to the community. The review stated that the wallet wasn't finished and couldn't be used as an official wallet backed by the Foundation.

What was done is that i asked ahumanbeingx to provide the source code so members could finish and improve the wallet.

The statement only tells the community that we are not responsible of this wallet. The Foundation and community shouldn't be represented by an unfinished product.

then that's what should have been said... the software has not been tested and use at your own risk... there was no need to try and make it seem like ahumanbeingx had no right to make software available to the community.

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

what is this drivel?

Activity: 798

what is this drivel?

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Yes we are aware that ahumanbeingx introduced a new wallet and that it appears to represent official capacity.  No, it is not authorized, no, it is not officially recognized, and no, we do not know why he would misrepresent the wallet in that way.

For clarification, the Einsteinium.org domain is not owned or controlled by the Einsteinium Foundation it is privately owned.  The Einsteinium Foundation has officially treated the domain and site with the utmost respect by recognizing it as Einsteinium's official domain, however it broke common protocol by hosting ahumanbeingx's unauthorized material.   

Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community, it breaks common protocol to do so.  Furthermore, to do the release in such a way as to give the appearance of official capacity where there was none is very disturbing.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

will stop because dev not payed but its ok , my work is not free time  Smiley
fixed, so oldminer say not need

Have sent you a PM. Unfortunatley payment was delayed due to the fact trust funds are held under 2FA security. Please confirm that if payment is made today the block explorer will be put back up? Once confirmed payment will be sent as originally agreed.

thanks

Edit: Ok, block explorer is back up. Djnocide, Ive sent you a PM. Please send me 2FA code ASAP.

thanks
legendary
http://root.explorer.ssdpool.com:9083/
will stop because dev payed but its ok , my work is free time  Smiley

what, please explain?

you say "will stop"

but then you say "dev payed"

and 

'your work is free'

I don't understand what you are trying to say, please use your native language and explain fully I will find a translator
will stop because dev not payed but its ok , my work is not free time  Smiley

The payment will be done no need to stop the block explorer
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

what, please explain?

you say "will stop"

and 

'your work is free'

I don't understand what you are trying to say, please use your native language and explain fully I will find a translator
will stop because dev not payed but its ok , my work is not free time  Smiley
what's wrong with the mintpal?

Mintpal got hacked about 3 months ago, the hackers stole ~8 Million Vericoin because Mintpal was staking instead of placing the coins in cold storage. 

That action crippled the exchange horribly, instead of doing something that would keep them moving forward, they decided to sell.  Unbeknownst to most they sold to Moolah.  For a couple weeks Moolah indicated that it would improve on Mintpal's security. 

At the time when Moolah initiated the "upgraded' many thought it was legit, however after many missed deadlines some got the impression their coins were lost, eventually the site came back up but was a total design disaster.  Funds exited the exchange in droves, the site managers Alex Green who also had numerous other aliases most of which started with Ryan, determined to shut down the site again for additional repair, since then it has only been open for a trickling of alt coin, no BTC, withdrawals. 

To date it is estimated that 20K BTC has been lost, however that total is rapidly climbing.

If you have EMC2 there you are strongly advised to remove it, if you have BTC there try to remove that too but don't get your hopes up.

There are a number of threads dedicated to the details
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn11iaf50dsnlk6/src.zip

Here is the windows download for the new wallet. Once again, let me know if you guys want any changes or additions.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x518s6ieg541wtz/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
what's wrong with the mintpal?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

what, please explain?

you say "will stop"

and 

'your work is free'

Activity: 177
will stop because dev not payed but its ok , my work is not free time  Smiley
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn11iaf50dsnlk6/src.zip
legendary
legendary
I'm lucky, I had about 11k emc2 in mintpal several days ago. Then I transfered them to poloniex just 2-3 days ago Smiley

I hope everyone get their coins back. I always had good opinion and experience about mintpal so far. It's really annoying that in cryptocoin community, anything can happen in any moment. One exchange you think is rock solid then other day it's gone! I hate this!

Cryptsy is currently having issues.

you might want to transfer your cryptocurrency holding to paper wallets

Thanks for the warning Armis. Cryptsy's website is not working now. Luckily again I don't have any coins on cryptsy.

Can't withdraw or trade on cryptsy, will have to wait before transferring to paper wallets

everything is ok now
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm lucky, I had about 11k emc2 in mintpal several days ago. Then I transfered them to poloniex just 2-3 days ago Smiley

I hope everyone get their coins back. I always had good opinion and experience about mintpal so far. It's really annoying that in cryptocoin community, anything can happen in any moment. One exchange you think is rock solid then other day it's gone! I hate this!

Thanks for the warning Armis. Cryptsy's website is not working now. Luckily again I don't have any coins on cryptsy.

Jump to: