Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 283. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm lucky, I had about 11k emc2 in mintpal several days ago. Then I transfered them to poloniex just 2-3 days ago Smiley

I hope everyone get their coins back. I always had good opinion and experience about mintpal so far. It's really annoying that in cryptocoin community, anything can happen in any moment. One exchange you think is rock solid then other day it's gone! I hate this!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
if you have funds stuck at Mintpal please be aware that they have opened a window for making withdrawals again, you might want to withdraw all of your funds, btc, emc2, etc ... I don't know how long this window will remain open, I do know some people have received some funds (most not 100% of their balance).  good luck  

Withdrawals are done for EMC2 so those that don't want to let their coins on the site you can withdraw without any problem. Only BTC seems to be stuck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
if you have funds stuck at Mintpal please be aware that they have opened a window for making withdrawals again, you might want to withdraw all of your funds, btc, emc2, etc ... I don't know how long this window will remain open, I do know some people have received some funds (most not 100% of their balance).  good luck  
Just a quick note to say: major efforts are underway to increase EMC2/Einsteinium brand awareness on very many fronts.   

We are aggressively working on measures to not just reach out to investors, coin communities,  and contractors on an intermittent basis but also on an ongoing permanent basis -- constant contact.  The plan is really big but looks very small, and it is actually extremely complex although on first view may seem simple ... stay tuned I believe we found a track for stable and reliable growth.

legendary
Thank you for the warm welcome and invitation to the EMC2 community.

The goal of Coin Market App (http://www.CoinMarketApp) is to allow our communities within each coin to stay up to date with information.
Information is king as we all know (Google proved this), and now with this app, its giving each of us easy access to find information for each coin.

When we add EMC2 into the Coin Market App list, you can expect all related links into the app for Mobile In App Browsing.

Links will be as followed:
- Exchanges and Markets
- Charts and Stats
- Videos and audios
- How to guides/tutorials
- Mining information
- Wikis and Blogs
- Social Communities
- Downloads of clients
- and much more to come

In addition to those links, News alerts is another factor of how we retrieve info through the app. You can expect News to be delivered and notifying of what is happening in the industry instantly in real-time. If news gets published on major outlets like; yahoo finance, pr networks, coindesk, coinreport, etc.. you can expect the app to display that news.

Thank you for allowing us to chat about this app. You can find out more about Coin Market App via the following places

Official CMA thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-market-apps-how-to-keep-track-of-news-links-for-all-coins-may-22-2017-792912
Official Home page: http://www.CoinMarketApp.com
Official Team email: [email protected]
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CoinMarketApp

Please do voice your opinions anytime via our threads or pm.
Donations are highly accepted for any cause to help us grow via http://CoinMarketApp.com (Donations placement)

Android is LIVE on Google Play (link in the Official page Coinmarketapp.com)  and IOS will be coming within the next 60-90 days.

Thank you again for the invitation Armis and EMC2 community!

See you in the app Smiley

CoinMarketApp, was invited to make a direct presentation to our community, about his new app that might help EMC2 to achieve some of our goals.

We are pleased to inform you that the developer is expected to make that presentation today after 3pm.   Let's try to make this presentation interactive.

Really interesting. will get the app.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi, im interested in your free ad promo? how can i avail it?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
CoinMarketApp, was invited to make a direct presentation to our community, about his new app that might help EMC2 to achieve some of our goals.

We are pleased to inform you that the developer is expected to make that presentation today after 3pm.   Let's try to make this presentation interactive.

Hi Armis,

I am a large holder of EMC2. I do not have the time to contribute but would like to give 50,000 coins to you to start a bounty for development. If other people also donate we could pay for specific jobs to be completed. Which address is appropriate for this?

Cheers

Nick

Nick, thank you for your pledge of support, it is most appreciated.  

Our emergency project was the Block Explorer project, it was an emergency because the ones that were used for a long period of time no longer worked.   After we expressed our need for a new block explorer a massive (and record breaking) contribution of 200,00 EMC2 came in just before Oldminer's friend contributed a temporary block explorer.    

We know our biggest development issue is currently unknown.   As such we are actively and aggressively seeking strategic partnership with various other coins, creating relationships with many contractors, and creating revenue streams all to make sure that we are well prepared for any issue that will come.  

All of those resources will also help us to maintain the coin in such a way that is impressive inside and outside of the CC community.

The absolute most important need EMC2 has right now is a need for volunteers, we truly need people to volunteer.

Date: 13/10/2014 20:42
To: Donation EbCTsvahmpdU7CNmnGHytZ1ZB9uWrrCuVw
Debit: -50000.00 EMC2
Net amount: -50000.00 EMC2
Transaction ID: 3e6aaa901bddefaf913e410cdcc6e1598c4941300853cba90be5f3e707e28565

I will try and volunteer time when I have some.

Nick thanks for your donation.  I noticed that you pointed it to the 'Discretionary Fund' I appreciate that greatly that fund enables us the most latitude and liquidity do whatever is necessary without question or pause.     Your donation has inspired me to create a space for people like yourself who gave to EMC2 in truly impressive ways.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi Armis,

I am a large holder of EMC2. I do not have the time to contribute but would like to give 50,000 coins to you to start a bounty for development. If other people also donate we could pay for specific jobs to be completed. Which address is appropriate for this?

Cheers

Nick

Our emergency project was the Block Explorer project, it was an emergency because the ones that were used for a long period of time no longer worked.   After we expressed our need for a new block explorer a massive (and record breaking) contribution of 200,00 EMC2 came in just before Oldminer's friend contributed a temporary block explorer.    

We know our biggest development issue is currently unknown.   As such we are actively and aggressively seeking strategic partnership with various other coins, creating relationships with many contractors, and creating revenue streams all to make sure that we are well prepared for any issue that will come.  

All of those resources will also help us to maintain the coin in such a way that is impressive inside and outside of the CC community.

The absolute most important need EMC2 has right now is a need for volunteers, we truly need people to volunteer.

Date: 13/10/2014 20:42
To: Donation EbCTsvahmpdU7CNmnGHytZ1ZB9uWrrCuVw
Debit: -50000.00 EMC2
Net amount: -50000.00 EMC2
Transaction ID: 3e6aaa901bddefaf913e410cdcc6e1598c4941300853cba90be5f3e707e28565

I will try and volunteer time when I have some.
Hi Armis,

Cheers

Nick

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi Armis,

Cheers

Nick
legendary

Are you connected to us via twitter?     Our newest block explorer could be found at:
http://minemanic.com/emc2/

Please tweet our promo: "Free EMC2 Coins To Ripple Investors Who Buy EMC2 (promo ends Sept 14th)"

Congratulations To Ripple and Cryptsy for striking a truly fantastic deal. 

In an effort to promote EMC2 to the Ripple (XRP) community I'm making the following offer to all owners of Ripple.

buy 100 - 999 EMC2 in a single transaction I will give you a bonus of 10 EMC2,
buy 1000 to 9999 EMC2 in a single transaction I will give you a bonus of 100 EMC2,
buy over 10K in a single transaction I will give you a bonus of 1000 EMC2,

Simply follow these instructions, send me a PM indicating a willingness to participate in the promotion, I will then give you a code to insert into your purchase order, for example if your target purchase is 450 EMC2, and your code was 2294, you then purchase 450.0002294 EMC2 so that I know it was you that made the purchase.  Then I send your  reward via Cryptsy transfer

This promo is limited to 10 people, one prize per username, and expires Sept 14th.

If anyone here should have an account with: https://xrptalk.org/forum/7-general-discussion/   please let them know of this promotion.

you might want to change sept. 14th for oct. 14th
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Because I unlike you guys understand that coins need to die. I'm not saying you guys shouldn't get together and start a fresh science related coin. That would be cool and I'd even be interested in seeing that. But you guys beating this dead dog for months, wasting everyone's time and money is just wrong. And for that reason and that reason only I come here from time to time to remind you all that it's a dead coin.

One of the strangest, nonsensical posts I've read in a long time  Roll Eyes

Are you connected to us via twitter?     Our newest block explorer could be found at:
http://minemanic.com/emc2/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tweet this promo: "Free EMC2 Coins To Ripple Investors Who Buy EMC2 (promo ends October 14th)"

Congratulations To Ripple and Cryptsy for striking a truly fantastic deal.  

In an effort to promote EMC2 to the Ripple (XRP) community I'm making the following offer to all owners of Ripple.

buy 100 - 999 EMC2 in a single transaction I will give you a bonus of 10 EMC2,
buy 1000 to 9999 EMC2 in a single transaction I will give you a bonus of 100 EMC2,
buy over 10K in a single transaction I will give you a bonus of 1000 EMC2,

Simply follow these instructions, send me a PM indicating a willingness to participate in the promotion, I will then give you a code to insert into your purchase order, for example if your target purchase is 450 EMC2, and your code was 2294, you then purchase 450.0002294 EMC2 so that I know it was you that made the purchase.  Then I send your  reward via Cryptsy transfer

This promo is limited to 10 people, one prize per username, and expires October 14th.

If anyone here should have an account with: https://xrptalk.org/forum/7-general-discussion/   please let them know of this promotion.
I noticed some EMC2/Ripple trades at Cryptsy, only once did EMC2 shine, the other 7 times EMC2 got destroyed -- WHY?  The absolute worst of the worst is the most recent one where instead of 22:1, someone got a whopping 199:1  Huh WTF?  Surely that had to be a calculation error?  

PLEASE check your math over and over again.  I think someone is loosing money unknowingly.  

legendary
Activity: 1022
Hello,
I just downloaded the Einsteinium Windows Wallet which is linked in the start post. Unfortunately I do not get a connection to the network when using it. What do I have to do to get it started?
Kind regards

Close your wallet, delete your peers.dat file, & add the following to your einsteinium.conf file, then relaunch:

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41879
port=41878
maxconnections=100
addnode=37.59.24.15
addnode=70.49.180.162:41878
addnode=79.117.41.206:41878
addnode=78.105.64.60:41878
addnode=188.226.151.76:41878
addnode=138.91.18.37:41878
addnode=190.193.145.112:41878
addnode=78.161.22.228:41878
addnode=72.209.39.24:41878
addnode=168.63.233.174:41878
I believe EMC2 should create strategic partnerships with select coins for various reasons.  

The first group of coins that I believe we should connect with are the 'cause-coins', coins who have a mission to do good.  
The intention here is to partner with other cause-coins on specific projects that fit our mission.   There are 5 coins that we have reached out to, most of them have expressed a general willingness to work together on projects, two have not responded.   Worldaidcoin is committed to work with us on the Ebola initiative, I believe we should have at least one other cause-coin involved to move forward in a meaningful way on that wonderful project.   Gridcoin has indicated multiple time,s a willingness to consider joint initiatives, however did not commit to the proposal we put forward to sponsor a number of science fairs around the world.  

The second group of coins that I believe we should connect with are coins that started with a great business plan as we did, but got tripped up along the way by one scam or another as we did.   In this group, each coin finds itself in need of multiple resources, resources that used to be within their reach but is no longer in their reach.   The plan here is to partner with other coins in order to share available resources.   To combine resources in an organized fashion to get the most bang out of our limited time, money, and energy.   The involved partners simply help one another in ways that they can, one may have time but no money, or energy but no time, or money but no time or energy; the point is to figure out one's giving strengths, and receiving needs, then work together to improve matters for all involved.   It's likely that each partners may need coding, management, marketing, security, and/or more CC community recognition, some of those things EMC2 could help with, some others may need to come from another strategic partner or an independent contractor outside of our alliance network.

We reached out to 6 coins, 1 two days ago and 5 today, two got back to us.  The first was a coin that started in 2013 that over time lost their community but still had it's developer, as you know that's extremely rare; the second coin was birthed at about the same time as us had a totally committed developer/manager but somehow due to a failed conversion from POW to POS by a contracted developer, the managing developer simply let everything go.   There you have a developer without a community and a community without a developer, and both in need of many other resources.

Everyone has a story, we will invite everyone to share their story if they wish to do so.  

I might need to sell EMC2. Guardians ready ?

The Guardians are available, you can PM me or do things in the open-air forum choice is yours.    What is the exact amount that you want to sell, what is your asking price, and what is your expected turnaround time?   Depending on the answers I should be able to produce a quote within hours.

legendary
Activity: 1405
Hello,
I just downloaded the Einsteinium Windows Wallet which is linked in the start post. Unfortunately I do not get a connection to the network when using it. What do I have to do to get it started?
Kind regards
Merit: 250
I might need to sell EMC2. Guardians ready ?
Jump to: