Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 322. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
its not even death wtf man

its good time too mine and buy every coins has its up and down even doge when btc go down you make big $$$

you don't have to be dead to be lifeless, EMC2 is clearly comatose with extremely weak vitals so you have two choices:
1) make funeral arrangements
or
2) initiate emergency measures to revitalize it

yes it is true that 'every coin goes up and down', and it is also true that almost all coins are getting hit very hard and suffering major damage, however most other coins have far more 'meat on their bones' to 'weather the storms', EMC2 doesn't have that luxury.   EMC2 is currently sliding into double digits at all of the exchanges that  is a very bad indication; it is not a dip or an inverted spike it's slow and deliberate which means it's REAL -- real bad.

I said it at 500 sat, repeated it at 400, 300, 200, and 100: "EMC2 value is too low, this is not good for the coin, much should be done to increase the value of the coin".

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

its good time too mine and buy every coins has its up and down even doge when btc go down you make big $$$

I agree.. as long as there are people who believe in the coin and are willing to put resources towards keeping it alive then it wont die.
and one of the strengths of the scientific community is that they are less motivated by financial reward and more motivated by discovery and exploration so less chance of abandoning a pet project just because it hasn't made them rich yet.

of all the coin launches i've taken part in.. the only coins that have died are the ones where the core team has given up and nobody else was willing to step up and take over....

being a small coin does leave it more open to attacks like timewarp exploit or 51% but the fact that it is so small also deters most crooks from even bothering to try it.

I think at this point the only thing to fear is success or complete abandonment by the core team.

if I had as many coins as bobsurplus.. I would probably keep half my coins, go and have a nice long cry in a corner and just sit on them for a year.. when the price is this low its pointless to dump everything..
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
this is even what the Dev said too me

einsteinium

Activity: 98

The Einsteinium Foundation - EMC2

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: dailey123 on: Today at 05:52:19 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
EMC2 Won't die, we're working on it!

Thank you for your concern!
Report To Admin
www.einsteinium.org
Pages: [1]

i think this is a few of the decent coins it has clear goals and good community keep happy mining Cheesy

EMC2 pump starting.... take offf to the moon.

Leonart its time for serious discussion about EMC2, are you ready to be a part of EMC2's revitalization efforts?

What can you do, and what do you want to see done to bring life back to EMC2?

Activity: 678
EMC2 pump starting.... take offf to the moon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
its just because btc rises all coins are almost low now even doge dropped hard
"just because", no.

But yes, historically, everytime bitcoin rises, alt coins drop, and then rise even higher.
its just because btc rises all coins are almost low now even doge dropped hard
djnocide said: "Too bad i don't have 3 BTC because i'd do it."

ok, let's say you did it, what's your next step?

wait to see what the foundation is planning, right a lot of people are dumping. Too many coins on the market for a coin that we don't know the future (no clear path). Sometimes you need to takes chances, might turn good, might be bad. You have to believe in the choices you make

ouch, I was hoping for a very different answer.

For the most part, everyone who invested in EMC2 'believe in the choice they made', the belief was monetized and invested into the vision, subsequent investment solidified the beliefs and matured those beliefs into a shared vision.  

When things went wrong, when monetary values dropped, unbelievers fled without pause, it is the believers who are left behind holding big bags, and trying to find solutions for problems not created by them.   So everyone around you now are ALL believers to some degree.

Nevertheless, I think we have passed the point of "waiting", at this point it's clear or should be clear that the present leadership is unable to do what is necessary to increase EMC2's market value for the immediate future (days to weeks).  

It's time to start thinking like one of the new leaders -- what would you do if you were placed at the helm of the EMC2 ship?  If that's too much, what is it that you feel EMC2 should do, or happen within the EMC2 community, to result in a real upswing in EMC2 market value?

JUST STAY CALM AND BUY AND HOLD

well beyond that state

this is an emergency situation that requires life saving actions
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

wait to see what the foundation is planning, right a lot of people are dumping. Too many coins on the market for a coin that we don't know the future (no clear path). Sometimes you need to takes chances, might turn good, might be bad. You have to believe in the choices you make
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Would be great if the team could chime in on that last couple ideas... and honestly at this point, it's not just acknowledging the ideas that's important, it's actually putting something in the go gear, and fast.
JUST STAY CALM AND BUY AND HOLD
Activity: 289
Merit: 250

Cross your fingers and hope the Foundation pulls a rabbit out of their hat before it gets delisted on all of the exchanges.

It is questionable if the Foundation has the time to see this through aside what is required from a Dev to work on this. They have day jobs and it seems like EMC2 is in a hole that may have a tough time digging out of.  Good luck on the bounty items being fulfilled when Dev's may not want to speculate on 50k coins someday having value versus just buying them now on an exchange without having to work for them.

The Foundation should plainly list the specifics of what could fix the coin based on the current state, list the goals, list what a Dev would charge to make that happen etc.  When the community agree's with the plan donations should be accepted via any crypto to make that happen since EMC2 has no real value currently. I would like to hear the specifics from the Foundation on what can fix the coin and their proposed plan. It is clear they cannot make this happen on their own without financial support from the community. Running a marketing campaign with how things are now will not solve the problem.

The overall idea and goal is a great concept especially with the Foundation pushing it forward. The technical part of EMC2 is the downfall and issue to take immediate action on so miners will come back.

legendary
im gonna buy back into emc2 around 50 sats because unfortunately it probably will be there soon...

This thread lately just has bad vibes

That is exactly my intention....Millions

Although I didn't put pen to paper on this (just eyeballed), it looks like at Cryptsy for only a single btc you could buy every EMC2 coin they have listed -- you would avg less than 50 sat!

Anyone adventurous enough to use approx 3 BTC to buy out all exchanges listed EMC2?

Too bad i don't have 3 BTC because i'd do it.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
be smart guys dont sell this cheap every coin has its ups and downs

EMC2 was doing a great 'up and down' performance until it went down, down, down, and down some more.  As some point you have to cut your losses and look for a CC able to perform.  

There are 5 exchanges selling a combined total of 4 btc on avg a day, that's ridiculous.  If it wasn't for the bots at Cryptsy you could fall asleep waiting for a trade.  Instead of multiple trades a second, trades are executing upwards of 20 second apart.

I saw EMC2 for 118 up to 142 depending on the exchange.   If there was only a single exchange there would be concentrated competition, more activity, higher prices, and a more stable market.  

Don't worry, it will be delisted from most exchanges soon.
im gonna buy back into emc2 around 50 sats because unfortunately it probably will be there soon...

This thread lately just has bad vibes

That is exactly my intention....Millions

Although I didn't put pen to paper on this (just eyeballed), it looks like at Cryptsy for only a single btc you could buy every EMC2 coin they have listed -- you would avg less than 50 sat!

Anyone adventurous enough to use approx 3 BTC to buy out all exchanges listed EMC2?

EMC2 was doing a great 'up and down' performance until it went down, down, down, and down some more.  As some point you have to cut your losses and look for a CC able to perform.  

There are 5 exchanges selling a combined total of 4 btc on avg a day, that's ridiculous.  If it wasn't for the bots at Cryptsy you could fall asleep waiting for a trade.  Instead of multiple trades a second, trades are executing upwards of 20 second apart.

I saw EMC2 for 118 up to 142 depending on the exchange.   If there was only a single exchange there would be concentrated competition, more activity, higher prices, and a more stable market.  

legendary
or we could find 1 or 2 coins with KGW and digishield willing to merge mine. it's an other option we have to consider, not as big as LTC but could be profitable too.
Jump to: