Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 38. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Good project. I'm ready to support you. Do you support the referral program? I would love to use my investment opportunity to get more profit.
Do you want to attract friends and acquaintances and receive a certain percentage in the form of tokens from their investments?
I would like to remind you that the minimum Deposit is 10 ETH, consider this factor.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think it's a great project! Riveting idea, clear-cut idea.  Good luck team!
Activity: 168
Good project. I'm ready to support you. Do you support the referral program? I would love to use my investment opportunity to get more profit.
Do you want to attract friends and acquaintances and receive a certain percentage in the form of tokens from their investments?
Activity: 135
Activity: 125
Applications are increasingly being applied by large companies to optimize workflows. I think that the integration of Enkronos with the block chain will definitely increase the level of confidence in the data and the storage of personal business registers.
Activity: 141
Each of your new applications expands your functionality. It is good for the system. And how many new third-party products do you plan to receive during the first year of work?
Activity: 336
The team shows the excellent speed of presentations of their applications. I think we'll soon hear about those partners who will develop their products in the Enkronos system.
There is a huge list of platform partners on the project website, this list is gradually growing.
Of course, their number will grow with each new application presentation. I am sure that the relevance of the platform is not fade, as the constant expansion of the partnership will attract new users. And these are good news for investors.
Yes, for early investors will be very profitable. I have already made a decision to buy tokens and I think it will help to increase my capital by the end of this year
Activity: 5
The main thing that in the future it has ensured the growth of the idea!
 Good luck devs!
Activity: 13
I like the construction of this business! Wise idea, classy design, engaging website!
Activity: 136
The team shows the excellent speed of presentations of their applications. I think we'll soon hear about those partners who will develop their products in the Enkronos system.
There is a huge list of platform partners on the project website, this list is gradually growing.
Of course, their number will grow with each new application presentation. I am sure that the relevance of the platform is not fade, as the constant expansion of the partnership will attract new users. And these are good news for investors.
Activity: 154
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes I can see that some applications have already been shown by the user. It's a big plus that they can see what they're investing in
Activity: 448
Activity: 308
I like the construction of this business! Wise idea, classy design, engaging website!
Yes, this business will be just super if the team will fulfill its obligations. So I'll be monitoring the project. What is now the minimum contribution to the project and what currencies are accepted for payment?
Pre-Sale
June 27, 2018 h16:00 CET - July 16, 2018 h15:59 CET
1 ETH = 555 ENK
(= 40% bonus)
Min. 10 ETH – Max 5,000 ETH

I understand that the currency that is accepted for the purchase of tokens - ETH. In general, a very good offer for investors with large capital. I think the goal of the project can be achieved and the development will be completed in a timely manner.
Activity: 140
Yes, this business will be just super if the team will fulfill its obligations. So I'll be monitoring the project. What is now the minimum contribution to the project and what currencies are accepted for payment?
Pre-Sale
June 27, 2018 h16:00 CET - July 16, 2018 h15:59 CET
1 ETH = 555 ENK
(= 40% bonus)
Min. 10 ETH – Max 5,000 ETH
Activity: 251
remarkable comercial dues!
Absorbing logo, very great job.  Good luck team!
I don't think the logo did. But the work can be judged only after the launch of the project or the launch of the alpha version.
Activity: 434
Activity: 9
I hope this project increase well and perfect.
Faultless website, interesting website, vigilant business!
Activity: 392
The implementation of the project Ekronos Apps will create a reliable block-system of data processing and crediting in the framework of ethically justified campaigns.
Very diverse project. Here investors can get profit very quickly, as part of the work has already been done.
Activity: 392
The implementation of the project Ekronos Apps will create a reliable block-system of data processing and crediting in the framework of ethically justified campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: