Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 37. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Please tell me the company already has any licenses or patents? I would like to understand what is the legal side of the project
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Can I ask about the results of the sales process? How many funds have already been raised? It's not secret information, is it?
Yes, that would be very interesting. I think many investors would like to know the answers to these questions.
I've only seen some of that data.

[Nova Gorica, 21 June 2018] – Even if Enkronos decided not to disclose all the figures reached during the Pre ICO phase, today we communicate that we easily reached the soft cap of 2500 ETH in few days during the first week of private sale. This is a great result for an ICO which started without massive budget for advertising and that is quickly becoming very popular among investors.
This result has been possible also thanks of the important contribution of local entrepreneurs clubs and business communities, especially from Veneto (Venice Region) and northern Italy with which Enkronos established a deal.
https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-ico-reached-soft-cap-in-less-than-a-week-during-private-sale/
Activity: 10
Their idea is quite investing in my mind.
Interesting results, aware vision, amazing results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Can I ask about the results of the sales process? How many funds have already been raised? It's not secret information, is it?
Yes, that would be very interesting. I think many investors would like to know the answers to these questions.
Activity: 448
I see a great interest of the community in this project. I certainly understand that it is too early to talk about the success of the team, but the project deserves to occupy the market of applications that help to develop business.
Activity: 350
Activity: 28
Greetings DEVs! Looks very absorbing.
Plausible project, engaging business.
Activity: 182
I expect this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck fellows.

It seems to me that the administration of this project, easily collect softcap, but about hard Cap I have doubts:)
Activity: 251
Seems very nice. Engaging idea, amazing job!  Good luck fellows!
the idea is really worthwhile. I have already made a decision to buy tokens. I think I can make good money on this.
Activity: 3
Seems very nice. Engaging idea, amazing job!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 434
I expect your project runs happily! Riveting approach, flawless business!  Good luck team!
Yes, the idea is really great and I'm glad that the developers have achieved a lot and the fact that the first applications are already running. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 364
I am glad that the guys already have working products. So it is much easier for me to judge the success of the project and the activity of the team. Good luck to developers!
Activity: 434
Will the team take part in any conferences? I would very much like to know and see reports on this.
Activity: 266
I support this project and trust  it must be smash!
Very nice business, able to recognize website!  Good luck dev's!
Well, that's not a good way to analyze projects. But you're right about one thing. The project has its own perspective
Activity: 294
what applications are already running? I would like to know the announcements of the release of all applications. And their practical application.
Activity: 168
This project has a very high rating, the technical part looks good, there are partners too. This project is ideal for investment.
Have you personally invested in this project? Can I see a screenshot of the transactions or any other evidence?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
This project has a very high rating, the technical part looks good, there are partners too. This project is ideal for investment.
Activity: 116
Good project. I'm ready to support you. Do you support the referral program? I would love to use my investment opportunity to get more profit.
Do you want to attract friends and acquaintances and receive a certain percentage in the form of tokens from their investments?
I would like to remind you that the minimum Deposit is 10 ETH, consider this factor.

Is it possible to invest a little less in Enkronos? I do not have this amount for investment.
Activity: 308
Good project. I'm ready to support you. Do you support the referral program? I would love to use my investment opportunity to get more profit.
Do you want to attract friends and acquaintances and receive a certain percentage in the form of tokens from their investments?
I would like to remind you that the minimum Deposit is 10 ETH, consider this factor.
This is a very large amount. And if that's true, it should be reduced soon. I think the price of the token will quickly go up, but I can not afford it.
Activity: 476
It does not suit me. The amount is too big for me. Perhaps it will be reduced in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: