Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 39. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
I read an interview with the founder of Enkronos App. I think it will help some of the investors get answers to some of the questions.

http://icrowdnewswire.com/2018/07/02/enkronos-apps-qa-session-with-the-founder-of-the-blockchain-network-set-to-transform-campaign-management/

Thank you. Helpful information. This allowed us to know more about  Enkronos project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I read an interview with the founder of Enkronos App. I think it will help some of the investors get answers to some of the questions.

http://icrowdnewswire.com/2018/07/02/enkronos-apps-qa-session-with-the-founder-of-the-blockchain-network-set-to-transform-campaign-management/

Enkronos now has a wide range of products, such as advertising solutions, internet of things, big data and e-democracy, among others.This is a large number of users. Can you tell how many of your users are in general?
Yes, if everything turns out that coverage should be just huge. So I think you can buy these tokens while the price is so favorable
Activity: 141

Enkronos now has a wide range of products, such as advertising solutions, internet of things, big data and e-democracy, among others.This is a large number of users. Can you tell how many of your users are in general?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
do you already have a preliminary agreement with partners who are interested in integrating your applications?
as an investor, I would also be interested to know the answers to these questions. But in any case, the project is worth attention and such a coin should be in my portfolio
Activity: 266
do you already have a preliminary agreement with partners who are interested in integrating your applications?
Activity: 294
The project shows a good rating! I like the system of discounts, which is already provided at the ICO stage
Yes, the ratings are really impressive. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchange. I will wait for announcements from developers
Activity: 266
The project shows a good rating! I like the system of discounts, which is already provided at the ICO stage
Activity: 182
I am sure that in the future this platform will be in great demand from large companies and websites, because advertising is the engine of any kind of trade.
Activity: 308
Interesting project. I think there is a very big prospect behind it, I love when the project will be tied to the real business.

Yes, some applications are already running and in this I see a very great prospect for the future.
But would it be better to start with a bounty program?
And it in general will be announced? I have not heard anything about this? But I would gladly take part in this. I will follow the news.
Activity: 476
Interesting project. I think there is a very big prospect behind it, I love when the project will be tied to the real business.

Yes, some applications are already running and in this I see a very great prospect for the future.
But would it be better to start with a bounty program?
Activity: 336
Activity: 140
I am very much that after the launch of this giant advertising platform, it will have a second market, otherwise everything is doomed to failure.
I am not sure that this project can be attributed to the advertising industry. The industries where these applications apply include financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, wine producers, agritech, public sector, construction  sector, automotive, security, energy, health, wearables, public sector, civic groups and associations, developers, tech companies, VC, startups.
Maybe I didn't understand you right.
Activity: 83
Two  products  are already published. 
Contest Dream (published "Enkronos Apps" on 15.05.2018)
Loyalty Venue (published "Enkronos Apps" on 15.05.2018)
Now they are available without the use of tokens?
maybe they work in test mode. In any case, it is always nice to invest when you see a working product.
I think that the other two applications that were presented at the end of May will also be important for investors. I am personally interested in such an active project.
Activity: 126
I am very much that after the launch of this giant advertising platform, it will have a second market, otherwise everything is doomed to failure.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
maybe they work in test mode. In any case, it is always nice to invest when you see a working product.
Yes, you are right, they work in a test mode, but this is a breakthrough, the project administration shows us that we have not made a mistake with the choice of the project in which we invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Enkronos is a great project and I met him under a good impression. I liked the idea and the way it was implemented. I wish success to the team and the whole team .
What is the situation with advertising and promotion of this project?
Activity: 448
Activity: 146
Activity: 149
hello, Team. what platform / coin is Enkronos project used by as a basis?
EnkronosTokens (ENK) are the utility tokens, used for operations on Enkronos Apps Platform.  They will be the only way to use Enkronos Apps. - Description of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: