Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 41. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
An interesting project and with it a great prospect for the future. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think I will be able to increase my capital thanks to this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
 I would like to know how many users had in  your the application before you decide to integrate into the block chain network?  I read that were finished versions of the products.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
What specific cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment? Besides ETH, it's clear to everyone. Can I pay by Bank transfer in dollars?
Well, I think even if it can not be paid by a visa card, then there will be no problems buying the crypto currency at the  exchange and giving it a token.
I see the information on the site only on the application of Currency: Ethereum (ETH). Probably the only exceptions would be for very large investors.
There are no exceptions, all payments are accepted only in ETH. This cryptocurrency is easy to get, so the administration of the project decided to work only with it.
Activity: 308
What specific cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment? Besides ETH, it's clear to everyone. Can I pay by Bank transfer in dollars?
Well, I think even if it can not be paid by a visa card, then there will be no problems buying the crypto currency at the  exchange and giving it a token.
I see the information on the site only on the application of Currency: Ethereum (ETH). Probably the only exceptions would be for very large investors.
Activity: 476
Activity: 336
I, too, are very interested in this and I would like to buy tokens for myself, I think it will be very promising
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Activity: 574
Hey. When can I see the alpha version of this project? I'm interested in how it will look and how it will work.
Yes, I would also be very interested to see how this all will work. I think this could attract many investors.
I think this platform will gradually increase the number of added applications. I would say even the first version of the platform is the first available application.

15 May 2018
Release of Enkronos Apps: a store-platform of all Enkronos Applications (GDPR compliant) First apps avalaible: Contest Dream, Loyalty Venue and YourGamify.
A lot of information on the site. I need to understand what applications are already running through the block chain. This will help make the decision about investing. 
For you to be able to evaluate the applications, you need to register to participate. I do not understand, this registration will be valid only for viewing?
I seems people are enthusiast with the application. My question, is the application available on the website is already fully developed or still in beta? because I read that the app will be available on Q3-Q4 2018.
Activity: 126
Well, in general, the idea is very interesting. met similar projects, but much depends on the team. I hope you will work on your idea better than the rest.

I fully agree with you, because the future of the project depends entirely on the work of the team. As for Enkronos, in my opinion, it is a success.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
I see project Enkronos have good ICO ratings. High scores close to maximum. It is very good.
Activity: 74
If an application is already available for use on the platform, how is payment by clients for your services? The token has not been applied?
Activity: 294
Well, in general, the idea is very interesting. met similar projects, but much depends on the team. I hope you will work on your idea better than the rest.
Activity: 392
Hey. When can I see the alpha version of this project? I'm interested in how it will look and how it will work.
Yes, I would also be very interested to see how this all will work. I think this could attract many investors.
I think this platform will gradually increase the number of added applications. I would say even the first version of the platform is the first available application.

15 May 2018
Release of Enkronos Apps: a store-platform of all Enkronos Applications (GDPR compliant) First apps avalaible: Contest Dream, Loyalty Venue and YourGamify.
A lot of information on the site. I need to understand what applications are already running through the block chain. This will help make the decision about investing. 
For you to be able to evaluate the applications, you need to register to participate. I do not understand, this registration will be valid only for viewing?
Activity: 138

15 May 2018

15 May 2018
Activity: 251
Activity: 434
2500 ETH as a Soft cap and 500 000 as a hard cap. Give me as much as you can.)) For me it sounds like a joke. The only way I am not sure in is it good or bad one.
Soft Cap has already been achieved. Hard Cap pre-sale 50.000 ETH. But the amount of  collection I also think big. I assume that this is due to the scale of the project and the availability of much of the number of products that will work in the system Enkronos.

I think judging by such technologies with fees there will be no problems. I think the price of the token will grow very quickly.

Of course, price for a token will grow. Soon a correction in crypto- market will stop and this will attract new investors. Which, I'm sure, will be interested in Enkronos. The demand for tokens will grow and this will increase their cost.
it is just advantageous to buy tokens while the market is at the bottom. The market will quickly go up and you will be able to make good money if you buy tokens on time.
I agree with you. Especially if you currently have US dollars then it's just mega-profitable.
Activity: 364
2500 ETH as a Soft cap and 500 000 as a hard cap. Give me as much as you can.)) For me it sounds like a joke. The only way I am not sure in is it good or bad one.
Soft Cap has already been achieved. Hard Cap pre-sale 50.000 ETH. But the amount of  collection I also think big. I assume that this is due to the scale of the project and the availability of much of the number of products that will work in the system Enkronos.

I think judging by such technologies with fees there will be no problems. I think the price of the token will grow very quickly.

Of course, price for a token will grow. Soon a correction in crypto- market will stop and this will attract new investors. Which, I'm sure, will be interested in Enkronos. The demand for tokens will grow and this will increase their cost.
it is just advantageous to buy tokens while the market is at the bottom. The market will quickly go up and you will be able to make good money if you buy tokens on time.
Activity: 166

Pages:
Jump to: