Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 40. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
hello, Team. what platform / coin is Enkronos project used by as a basis?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The project team creates a complex system in which many products will be collected. I think that different categories of applications may be of interest to consumers.
This will depend entirely on what conditions the team creates for the participants in order for them to choose this platform.
Activity: 308
The project team creates a complex system in which many products will be collected. I think that different categories of applications may be of interest to consumers.
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
what about contracts with partners? Do you negotiate with any companies about the implementation of your technology? I think it should be in demand.
Now I am also interested in partnership with applications, that will work on your platform. But I can not understand, they will be usual participants of the product or still as partners?
As I understand at this stage, applications are in test mode, although I may not be right about this.
Activity: 122
what about contracts with partners? Do you negotiate with any companies about the implementation of your technology? I think it should be in demand.
Now I am also interested in partnership with applications, that will work on your platform. But I can not understand, they will be usual participants of the product or still as partners?
Activity: 434
Activity: 392
I wanted to learn more about the bonuses that you plan to pay to all holders. I have seen such information in the description of profits for investors.
Activity: 364
Good evening, all. I think it is a good project! Clear-cut approach, very nice results!
I also hope so because I have already decided to buy tokens. And I'm going to make good money on it before the end of the year.
Activity: 152
Hello, Enkronos.
What will project implement if it collects a softcap?
What will project implement if it collects a hardcap?

Will platform, applications, etc. be different?

I think that you will be able to find some of the answers in the White Paper of the project. I saw that the team will gradually introduce their products.
https://ico.enkronos.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/EnkronosApps_WP_1.4.pdf

The team provided a lot of information to investors and partners for acquaintance. I am now studying this description and I see that the project can get many participants throughout the year. I'm talking about app consumers.
Activity: 448
Hello, Enkronos.

I think that you will be able to find some of the answers in the White Paper of the project. I saw that the team will gradually introduce their products.
https://ico.enkronos.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/EnkronosApps_WP_1.4.pdf
Activity: 169
Hello, Enkronos.

Activity: 434
The business looks quite budding! Absorbing approach, amazing results, witting design!
Yes the project really looks fine, but much will depend on the implementation of this project. So I will follow the work of the team.
Activity: 16
The business looks quite budding! Absorbing approach, amazing results, witting design!
Activity: 266
The team offers a lot of interesting products on its platform. You will attract to the participation of third party applications that can help the system grow?
A third-party application can choose which part they wish to use (they can use all, or nothing):
A secure and safe environment sign in (SSO) for each application they own
Access to extensive resources file which solves problems

I think that such parties may be very much.
The platform can gather a lot of interesting products from different categories. I think the project has a great future. I will support you.
Yes, the scope of the project promises to be simply huge. For this it is very advantageous to buy tokens now while the price is profitable.
agree with you. I think now it will be very profitable to buy tokens. Especially if they are going to be on top exchanges
Activity: 294
The team offers a lot of interesting products on its platform. You will attract to the participation of third party applications that can help the system grow?
A third-party application can choose which part they wish to use (they can use all, or nothing):

The platform can gather a lot of interesting products from different categories. I think the project has a great future. I will support you.
Yes, the scope of the project promises to be simply huge. For this it is very advantageous to buy tokens now while the price is profitable.
Activity: 148

Activity: 141
An interesting project and with it a great prospect for the future. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think I will be able to increase my capital thanks to this project.
If you participate in the project as an investor, then you have certain chances to increase your capital, I do not see other options.
For other applications, this space also opens up new perspectives. So, I think that a lot of different participants in the project Enkronos, will give investors a good return on investment.
Activity: 154
An interesting project and with it a great prospect for the future. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think I will be able to increase my capital thanks to this project.
If you participate in the project as an investor, then you have certain chances to increase your capital, I do not see other options.
Activity: 149

Activity: 142
Pages:
Jump to: