Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 27. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
I like how this is presented! it looks awesome! will look into this and check updates on telegram! thanks for the opportunity of the airdrop!
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I`m already owning some ETF tokens and my plan is to be a long time holder because I fully support your project - decentralizing the hours worked is very useful and I do want to live in a world where there is transparency in the relationship between companies and their workers. I`m anxious to see the future of payments and a bright future of ETHERFLOW.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Looks like a good project I like anything that can help with the future of payments... we need it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
nice project, wish you good luck dev
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
great project roadmap the goals i hope it will succeed  good job dev
Activity: 98
I like the security aspect of this coin and how it affects the financial community.  Please keep us posted as you progress.  Thanks Dev.
Activity: 179
I hope ETF will be listed on some exchanges. Great idea!
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
"Etherflow is a system of workers security of hours worked by employers and,
how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way."
Unique idea, too many bad employers around the world, abusing workers rights, people working dangerous jobs with low security etc. Not sure how are you gonna change that...
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Woah thanks for this project dev hope for the success of your project we're always here to support your project dev goodluck for your project I know that this token will be raise someday MORE POWER ETF TEAM!
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Make it flow dev team! As someone who is a worker, I find this project important and interesting. Keep it up! More power to the project!
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Be transparent in all stages and follow the roadmap.
Support will "flow" naturally.
Wishing all the best.
Activity: 28
Very hopeful project. The concept is really great.
The idea behind this project is good.
The team and resources (Website, WP) looks quite professional.
Hope this will go reach all roadmap goals.
Activity: 252
 happy to be a given a chance to participate in round. I think if you keep up your roadmap this project is going to be successful. it will succeed goodluck dev.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
im support and im follow this project ..
Activity: 35
with amazing project plan
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
good concept with bright future.when do you hope to launch  android wallet? its a very good movement.road map very clear.still my own reaserch not completed.once it complet hope to buy some coins.giid luck.happy future
Activity: 30
This is by far one of the most promising project i came across . Dev is very responsive and also the admins . I see a bright light for you guys . Most projects now are scams with the developers running with the  money , this one tho , i dont see the dev doing this . You have my full support !
Activity: 17
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 196
Hope you are serious about building this project, and I always support your project.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: