Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development - page 2. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. I have free time and I would like to spend it to help your team. Don’t you accidentally look for volunteers?
Activity: 364
Hello. Today I can’t call your platform active. Do you attract clients at all?
The activity is quite high, you can go to the site and make sure. The only thing I’d like to happen is the addition of major crypto-currencies. They will certainly increase demand.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello. Today I can’t call your platform active. Do you attract clients at all?
Activity: 170
Good evening. When will the official commissions for exchange be announced within your platform?
Activity: 238
I'm very grateful to you for trying to solve the problems of Etherdelta investors, but why does the team get as much as 40% of the tokens? Or did I misunderstand something?
Activity: 532
I can not verify that you guys are really from Etherdelta but if you do, then I think you have the right knowledge and a doog idea.

How can I join the airdrop?
Activity: 224
Hello. After receiving the tokens, will they be frozen for a while? It does not seem to me a rational idea, it is better to ensure their free running.
Activity: 266
Are there any restrictions regarding citizenship or can citizens of any country take part in airdrop?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good evening. I understand that this is unlikely, but are there situations in which I may be required to return the received tokens back?
Activity: 364
Maybe you should create a support team that will help everyone who has questions related to the distribution of tokens?
Activity: 406
Hello. Is it possible that the tokens will come to a wallet that does not already have an ETD? I'm still afraid to move them.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. I heard that snapshot is done. What does this even mean?
The Ethernext team now has all the purse addresses to which they should send tokens. The other day the team asked to refrain from operations with ETD to take this picture.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. I heard that snapshot is done. What does this even mean?
Activity: 83
Will the token creators need to pay for listing on your exchange or is it completely free?
Activity: 53
Your pages on social networks are not particularly popular. Maybe you should replace airdrop with a bounty program?
Activity: 392
Hello. Do you plan to help other deceived investors in the future or is this an isolated case?
Activity: 157
Hello. I heard that there will be voting campaign for listing of certain types of tokens. When will this mechanism be implemented?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Does someone know how the tokens which are listed on this platform later selected?
The website has a form for filing applications for listing, so probably it is the catalyst.
Activity: 93
Good afternoon. Does someone know how the tokens which are listed on this platform later selected?
Activity: 68
What is the dedication of Ethernext tokens? I'm just trying to understand what will ensure a steady increase in their value.
Pages:
Jump to: