Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development - page 6. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello. Can someone tell me when exactly the Airdrop will happen? At least an approximate time frame.
Twitter says that this will happen next week, so there's not much to wait for.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello. Can someone tell me when exactly the Airdrop will happen? At least an approximate time frame.
Activity: 406
What measures are you planning to take to make your own tokens grow? I’m sure that i’m not the only worried about this.
Good evening. How much is the nominal price of your token? I have nothing against compensations, i’m just wondering.   
Activity: 224
What share of investment are you gonna refund? Or are you aimed at paying back the whole investment amount?   
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. How will you check whether a person had really invested in Etherdelta? It’s very interesting for me.
Activity: 170
You have added 6 kinds of tokens recently. When should we expect for the next wave?
Activity: 157
Hello. What service will it be possible to pay for using the tokens of your platform? Are they accepted on other exchangers?
Activity: 67
Hi. As far as i know, Etherdelta is still working. How is it possible?
Few people know about the deception so far, you will help a lot of if you help to distribute this information.
Activity: 364
Hi. As far as i know, Etherdelta is still working. How is it possible?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I think it's a good idea . We need a high-quality decentralized exchange with good security and convenient functionality.  If the exchange will work stably and the volume of exchange will be large
Activity: 22
Good afternoon. Will all the kidns of tokens presented on EtherDelta appear on this platform?     
Many things depend on the representatives of the platforms owing these tokens. But i’m sure that the team will make every effort to ensure this.
Activity: 52
Good afternoon. Will all the kidns of tokens presented on EtherDelta appear on this platform?     
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can I get free tokens for posting information about ur airdrop?
Hey there. Are u going to give away tokens or  have a raffle? I think second option is much better for promoting the platform.
Activity: 238
Just wondering.. anyone of ur team invested in Etherdelta? If not, then why?
Activity: 224
Good day. I heard in one of the chats that u gonna buy back tokens and burn them, is that true?
Activity: 122
Hello. How often are u planning to add new cryptocurrencies to EtherNext? I do understand that it’s hard to suit everyone but I still would like to know ur ideas.
I think it’s gonna be alright if they add 5 new tokens a week. If you do it all the time the platform is gonna have more than enough currencies pretty fast.
I’m sure sometime it wont be easy to do it so i doubt they gonna follow this tendency.

Possibly, but they need to distribution their resources evenly in order to keep stable pace.

Btw, do they have to pay to get cryptocurrency listed?
I dont think so at least not yet. I do think that small fee will help platform budget and wont hurt anybody.
I guess u r right. Does anybody know what they gonna charge for transactions?
Activity: 78
Hello. How often are u planning to add new cryptocurrencies to EtherNext? I do understand that it’s hard to suit everyone but I still would like to know ur ideas.
I think it’s gonna be alright if they add 5 new tokens a week. If you do it all the time the platform is gonna have more than enough currencies pretty fast.
I’m sure sometime it wont be easy to do it so i doubt they gonna follow this tendency.

Possibly, but they need to distribution their resources evenly in order to keep stable pace.

I dont think so at least not yet. I do think that small fee will help platform budget and wont hurt anybody.
Activity: 122

Pages:
Jump to: