Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development - page 3. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Good evening. Suppose that you can’t distribute all the tokens. How do you plan to deal with the leftovers?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When exactly will the buy-back mechanism be launched? How many people do you want to attract to your platform before that?
Hello. What happens to the EDT tokens? Will they simply disappear irrevocably from my wallet and be destroyed?
Activity: 224
How long will airdrop take? Will an hour be enough or do you need more time?
Activity: 266
Hello. I suddenly wondered what would happen to the tokens located on the exchangers. Will not they be replaced?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Is it already known at what rate will the funds be returned?
Yes, of course. 1.0001 ETX tokens for every 1 EDT, so you can calculate how many tokens you get.
Activity: 154
Good afternoon. Is it already known at what rate will the funds be returned?
Activity: 126
Is it likely that you will raise funds in a traditional way? For example, use venture investments.
Activity: 294
Good evening. Maybe you should not allocate 40% of tokens to the team, but just hold an ICO? The project is very promising.
What platforms can I import an account from? I hope that Etherdelta is on this list.
Good evening. Thank you very much for trying to solve the problems of deceived depositors. Tell me please, do team members plan to attend the conference in the near future? I would be glad to meet them.
Activity: 238
Will I be able to use tokens received during Airdrop as a payment method on other platforms? Or have not you negotiated this yet?
Activity: 224
Hello. How many new tokens do you plan to add this week? The previous one was very active.
Activity: 157
As far as I know, Etherdelta is still working. How could you explain this?
Activity: 170
Good afternoon. Have you heard of other projects that offer similar conditions? Maybe it's worth to unite with them.
Activity: 173
Hello. Can I get tokens for joining the platform accounts on social networks?
I have not heard about anything like that. It seems that you mixed up the airdrop and the bounty program, Ethernext organizes just an airdrop for the deceived depositors.
Activity: 158
Hello. Can I get tokens for joining the platform accounts on social networks?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Do you plan to improve your own smart contract in the future or will we see its final version today?
Hello. Some part of your tokens will be distributed to deceived investors, and what will happen to the rest of the tokens? I am very interested in this issue.
The other day I was PMed and offered to get tokens of your platform for ETH. Could they be the employees of your platform, or is such a probability completely excluded?
Pages:
Jump to: