Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development - page 8. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi. It’s quite easy to place the tokens on your platform. Won’t this lead to the appearance of scammers?

To my knowledge, the team will check all the requests, so you shouldn’t worry about it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi. It’s quite easy to place the tokens on your platform. Won’t this lead to the appearance of scammers?
Activity: 308
Hi. Can anyone name at least several points which will differ EtherNext from Etherdelta? 
The cryptocurrencies will be added more actively, the platform will keep developing, active work on improvement of the level of security will be carried out.
Did EtherDelta experience problems with adding cryptocurrencies? I didn’t notice it.
It didn’t for the first time, but almost nothing was done during the last 2 months, this fact has put many people on alert.
They said that they were solving operational issues, that’s why everyone endured. No one thought that something like this would happen.
The exchange which don’t add new tokens don’t develop. However, it seems to me that the EtherNext team won’t make similar mistakes.
Activity: 84
Hi. Can anyone name at least several points which will differ EtherNext from Etherdelta? 
The cryptocurrencies will be added more actively, the platform will keep developing, active work on improvement of the level of security will be carried out.
Did EtherDelta experience problems with adding cryptocurrencies? I didn’t notice it.
It didn’t for the first time, but almost nothing was done during the last 2 months, this fact has put many people on alert.
They said that they were solving operational issues, that’s why everyone endured. No one thought that something like this would happen.
Activity: 170
Hello. What should i do in order to add the token on your platform?

You can find a special form on the official site, use it.
Activity: 158
Hello. What should i do in order to add the token on your platform?
Activity: 224
What share of the tokens lost can i receive? What formula will be used to calculate it?
Activity: 266
Hello. Dont you want to lodge a complaint against the owners of Etherdelta? I'm sure that most of scammed investors will support.
Activity: 238
May i somehow support you? I mean, nit just receive the tokens, but give you smthng in return? I'd like to help you 'cause you're trying to solve the issue.
Activity: 20
No, once we airdrop the token, it will become tradable right after start.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Let's say i will receive the tokens of yr platform. Will they be locked up for some amount of time or nit?
Good evening. Why did you decide to change the name? I believe that no one will be against if you decide to use the previous one.

We can't use ED name, because it may violate the law. So we decided to create different name and so on. Also, as EDT team scammed investors (sadly), we don't want to be associated with them.

The ones, that have EDT on their private wallet (MEW/any wallet, in which you control the private key) will receive the token of Ethernext
Hello. As far as i know, the representatives of this platform are almost the only ones who's ready to give out the tokens for free. Why did they made such a decision?
As far as i understand, the Ethercoin team feels that it's responsible for tokens' owners. Many others lack this characteristic.

But they didnt deceive their own contributors, right? Why do they feel responsible for them?

The representatives of the platform didnt deceive anyone, they just take care of the image if the community. I hope that the other platforms will follow their example.

That's not true. Previous team scammed their ICO participants. By using Etherdelta now, you are earning money to scammer, who ran away and didn't fulfil anything they promised.
Activity: 51
Very happy to receive an AIRDROP. Old team scammed my 6 eth into nothing! Hope new team will work hard on platform development
Good evening. Why did you decide to change the name? I believe that no one will be against if you decide to use the previous one.

We can't use ED name, because it may violate the law. So we decided to create different name and so on. Also, as EDT team scammed investors (sadly), we don't want to be associated with them.
Activity: 406
Do only scammed users have a right to take part in the airdrop or can anyone do it? I like the first option more.
Pages:
Jump to: