Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development - page 4. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello. How do I apply for airdrop tokens? Or will everything happen automatically?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Now is not the best time for cryptocurrencies . I've been watching it fall for a year . Interestingly autumn will be the same as last year or we will continue to observe the red market . I think this prospect is not the best way to affect the exchangers . the fall in trading volumes .
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. You promised to list new currencies actively, but nothing new appeared on Sunday and Monday. Why?
It seems to me that the Ethernext team also has the right to a weekend. In addition, now the ICOs don’t end too often, so there is no urgent need for a listing. Therefore, please be patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. You promised to list new currencies actively, but nothing new appeared on Sunday and Monday. Why?
Activity: 20
Dear Community, we are happy to announce our #Airdrop details. For more information, visit "Airdrop" tab on the http://ethernext.io  or check here http://ethernext.io/about/Airdrop.pdf . If you have any questions ask => http://t.me/ethernext
Activity: 294
Good evening. Will it be possible to mine the tokens of your platform in the future? If so, how?
Activity: 322
How many tokens will be allocated to the airdrop? I want to be sure that it will be enough for everyone.
Activity: 266
Will you conduct an ICO in the future? Or is airdrop the only way to get tokens at the moment?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. Are you planning to maintain the current rate of listing in the future? You know, Etherdelta has done almost nothing for the last 2 months.
Activity: 406
What are the conditions to be met to participate in Airdrop? Will I need to repost your tweets or something like that?
Good evening. Your platform is very young, but it looks like you have very noble intentions. Why do not you create a presentation about it?
Activity: 378
Hello. Why did the Ethernext team decide to use their own smart contract,  not copied it from EtherDelta?
Firstly, I do not think that they want to have something in common with deceivers. Secondly, a new smart contract allows you to consume slightly less gas.
Activity: 78
Hello. Why did the Ethernext team decide to use their own smart contract,  not copied it from EtherDelta?
Activity: 308
How can I use tokens from Airdrop? Where can you read about it?
Activity: 261
Good afternoon. Will your own tokens be placed on your exchanger? For some reason I can’t find them.
Activity: 238
Many thanks to you for helping deceived investors. I have a question: can the token be immediately used after receiving or will they be  frozen for a while?
Activity: 266
Hello. Do you plan to add any large and popular crypto-currencies? If so, could you name them right now?
Activity: 280
What is the amount of commission for a transaction made on your exchange? And what currencies can these commissions be paid in?
Good evening. How many users on average visit your portal? I didn’t find a counter on the website itself.
Activity: 212
US citizens are generally not allowed to participate in the ICO. What about Ethernext airdrop? Can they take part in it?
Pages:
Jump to: