Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development - page 7. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Hello. How often are u planning to add new cryptocurrencies to EtherNext? I do understand that it’s hard to suit everyone but I still would like to know ur ideas.
I think it’s gonna be alright if they add 5 new tokens a week. If you do it all the time the platform is gonna have more than enough currencies pretty fast.
I’m sure sometime it wont be easy to do it so i doubt they gonna follow this tendency.

Possibly, but they need to distribution their resources evenly in order to keep stable pace.
Activity: 122
Hello. How often are u planning to add new cryptocurrencies to EtherNext? I do understand that it’s hard to suit everyone but I still would like to know ur ideas.
I think it’s gonna be alright if they add 5 new tokens a week. If you do it all the time the platform is gonna have more than enough currencies pretty fast.
I’m sure sometime it wont be easy to do it so i doubt they gonna follow this tendency.
Activity: 78
Activity: 122
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good day. Where can i read news about this platform?

All the last updates are posted in Twitter so I think u should follow the project.
Activity: 39
Good day. Where can i read news about this platform?
Activity: 20
Hi. Ur platform is very new, dont u think u better have a bounty campaign?

They are not having ICO so I doubt they gonna have a bounty campaign. They are already giving away tokens for free.

We are doing an airdrop, so we can reserve some tokens on bounty/promotion =).

We are now thinking about it, but have a lot work to do right now, so it is in plan.
Activity: 238

They are not having ICO so I doubt they gonna have a bounty campaign. They are already giving away tokens for free.
Activity: 126
Activity: 224
Good evening. Are you planning to add tokens which are used by young blockchains? It seems to me that this can attract users.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
Only Holders of EDT tokens will get the Ethernext airdrop. Do we know how many EDT tokens circulating as CMC is not updated ? Or only the snapshot will determine the number and the other half will be issued for the Ethernext Team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
It would be nice to have some information about the Team behind the Ethernext.
If I understood it correctly Holders of EDT should have their tokens on a private ERC-20 wallet and they will be eligible for airdrop.
The scammers should not get Ethernext tokens, but how will You know which wallet is theirs?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are you focused on professional traders or ordinary users? It seems to me that the coverage of the audience should be as big as possible.
Activity: 476
It is a good decision to make an aridrop  for holders of EDT. For sure all the scammed holders will support Ethernext.
I will for sure. Think that the time of the snapshot should be announced in advance as some of the holders holding them
on the exchange, I think they deserve to be informed.
Hi. Can anyone name at least several points which will differ EtherNext from Etherdelta? 
The cryptocurrencies will be added more actively, the platform will keep developing, active work on improvement of the level of security will be carried out.
Did EtherDelta experience problems with adding cryptocurrencies? I didn’t notice it.

Well, they didn't add any coin for last 3 months. Added a butch of new coins last week and now again silent. So yes, they do experience such problems
Activity: 406
Hi. Will it be possible to buy bitcoins on your platform? I didn’t manage to find them on the list.
Activity: 406
There’re not so many various tokens on your site now. Are you working on improvement of this situation?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Do you use analogical smart contract or did you find a way to improve it? The previous option required a lot of gas.
Hello. Dont you want to lodge a complaint against the owners of Etherdelta? I'm sure that most of scammed investors will support.

There are several groups, that are working on it right now. We are also a part of these groups. So yes, some legal action against old team should be done.
Pages:
Jump to: