Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development - page 5. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Will it be possible to exchange tokens for bitcoins? I could not find them?
As far as I know - no, because Ethernext decided to focus on the tokens created on the basis of Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Hello. Will it be possible to exchange tokens for bitcoins? I could not find them?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Are there any restrictions for citizens of certain countries? Or can everyone use your platform?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Have you conducted an ICO? I could not find information about it in the internet, and therefore decided to clarify this issue.
Activity: 238
Good evening. You are great fellows, but I would like to know - will those who have not been Etherdelta investora somehow get your tokens?
Activity: 266
You add projects almost every day. Maybe you should add them all once a week? Or was the current schedule justified by some technical moments?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. How do you select new tokens that will appear on the platform? I'm trying to understand the logic of the listing.
Activity: 157
How many languages ​​do you plan to translate the Ethernext website into? Today localization plays an incredibly important role for attracting customers.
Activity: 121
Hello. Are there former members of Etherdelta among the team members of this platform?
No, no employees, and even no connections. You can easily check it, so do not be fooled by lying rumors.
Activity: 93
Hello. Are there former members of Etherdelta among the team members of this platform?
Activity: 170
Good afternoon. There’re quite a few people in your Telegram-channel. Maybe you should start distributing tokens to increase the audience?
Activity: 42
Hi. As far as i know, Etherdelta is still working. How is it possible?
Still perfect not gotten any issue yet with it
Activity: 42
Activity: 476
Good afternoon. How will you check whether a person had really invested in Etherdelta? It’s very interesting for me.

All of us who has EDT tokens in their wallets are investors I assume. They will make a snapshot and there will be
an Airdrop next week for EDT holders. ( they have to be holden in an ERC-20 wallet )
Activity: 140
Hello. In one of the chat rooms you wrote that you would use the mechanism of buy-back and destruction of tokens. Is it true or just rumors?
Activity: 364
It’s said in Twitter that you added 0xBitcoin. Does this script work on blockchain of Ethereum?
Activity: 154
Good afternoon. Do you plan to expand the assortment by adding tokens developed on another blockchain?
Activity: 322
Do you plan to conduct a marketing campaign in the future? I just did not see EtherNext advertising.
Activity: 364
I heard that you were going to improve the interface of your platform. What should I do if I have some ideas about this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Where can I see the code of your smart contract? I want to see how much gas it requires.
Pages:
Jump to: