Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 2. (Read 199364 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
my MEOW HBN IXC DOGE CAP OSC not showing up since 10 hours, no replies to tickets either.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

i need a clear answer ...

when my coins send to my wallet Huh??

Have you filled out a support ticket at Cryptsy?

i sent they said just this :

TIPS wallet is offline for maintenance should be back sometime today

i cant understand it ... maintenance is just for me ?

nobody has this problem ...

they dont say how much maintenance long ...and i am so warried for my coins ...  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

Have you filled out a support ticket at Cryptsy?

after 20 hours i dont recived my coins ( TIPS ) from cryptsy site yet ... and support agent just said to me :

whats the meaning it ?

hey man i know to read it ... i cant understand ... i think just i have this problem ... i need a clear answer ... 20 hour late is Non-acceptable ...

it was first time that use from CRYPTSY site and in first time i must face to this situation Huh?
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

after 20 hours i dont recived my coins ( TIPS ) from cryptsy site yet ... and support agent just said to me :

whats the meaning it ?

whats the meaning it ?
Activity: 630
10 hours waiting for doge deposit..
you said transactions on new addresses will be faster, but this is insane..

fix it

+1 to that

I have an over 64,000 Dogecoin deposit I'm still waiting for too...

Going on 3 hours waiting...

Fix it  Angry

It's been like that for days now, takes 12 hours plus for a DOGE deposit. Needs to get fixed.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

fix it

+1 to that

I have an over 64,000 Dogecoin deposit I'm still waiting for too...

Going on 3 hours waiting...

Fix it  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

fix it
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is there a support?admin please check your messages ,my cryptsy account  hackered by someone Sad.can you give me the login in ip address?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I'm waiting my VTC deposit 4 hours... Crapsy... I'm not using that shitty exchange anymore!

they do the same trick EACH time, on all new cryptos as long as price skyrockets, then process deposits for the commoners when it's in freefall  Roll Eyes

Must be something like this.

There must be some inner circle that is allowed to deposit coins before the others. How else can it be that at launchtime there are already millions of coins there, and all other people have to wait for hours...

Or one that recieves them.

There is still no word on why/how my 42 deposit tripled soon after it became available on my account.
There must be some inner circle that is allowed to deposit coins before the others. How else can it be that at launchtime there are already millions of coins there, and all other people have to wait for hours...

Or, possibly, when the coin gets added by cryptsy it causes a huge volume of transactions as everyone tries to move their coins over to dump them, and the coin infrastructure just can't process that many transactions quickly enough?

You might be onto something...
Activity: 476

Or, possibly, when the coin gets added by cryptsy it causes a huge volume of transactions as everyone tries to move their coins over to dump them, and the coin infrastructure just can't process that many transactions quickly enough?
Activity: 308
haha, no surprise, they started to release VTC deposits just AFTER their insane dump once it reached @0.00149, minutes later, it's half the price, as usual.
Since they can't be brought to justice, I expect one of the guys who get screwed routinely by those assholes on all new altcoins will do something nasty one these days, you know, baseball bat based, or bullet in the knees irish-style, something like that  Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
I'm waiting my VTC deposit 4 hours... Crapsy... I'm not using that shitty exchange anymore!

they do the same trick EACH time, on all new cryptos as long as price skyrockets, then process deposits for the commoners when it's in freefall  Roll Eyes

Must be something like this.

Activity: 308

they do the same trick EACH time, on all new cryptos as long as price skyrockets, then process deposits for the commoners when it's in freefall  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

Same here. 5 hours and counting on my LEAF deposit. Transaction is confirmed on the blockchain but no deposit visible on cryptsy.  Huh
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: