Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 49. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am very sad to write that I am 70 % sure cryptsy is scam.

Reasons:

- bad gateway (current website status)
- They dont respond to tickets for more then 3 days already (I have also opened ticket for more then 2 days without responsse, my friend has, lot of complaining traders also dont have)
- Irc channel is without support
- Pending withdrawals ... noone gets his withdrawal for last 3 weeks .. or do you know someone who received money  ?

I have plenty of cash there ... hope I am wrong with my 70 % prediction

I got plenty of withdrawals and i have heard tons of people mentioning they did so as well in this very thread in the last few days.
I have gotten all my tickets answered without 48 hours, one of the yesterday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am very sad to write that I am 70 % sure cryptsy is scam.

Reasons:

- bad gateway (current website status)
- They dont respond to tickets for more then 3 days already (I have also opened ticket for more then 2 days without responsse, my friend has, lot of complaining traders also dont have)
- Irc channel is without support
- Pending withdrawals ... noone gets his withdrawal for last 3 weeks .. or do you know someone who received money  ?

I have plenty of cash there ... hope I am wrong with my 70 % prediction
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
BitJohn
Need information!
When the Exchange will work again?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
DGC is already traded there for some time now. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
They're partying in Vegas.

yh right now they are probably drunk and have formatted cryptsy or something stupid like that

while they party the underdog exchange known as Crypto-Trade adds WDC/USD to their selection of fine crypto currencies paired with FIAT.
Somewhere in this forum as well, WDC are being given away, must be worth close to a $1 each now these worldcoins Wink

Add QRK,SBC,DGC,ZET,and other major coins and im in.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

yh right now they are probably drunk and have formatted cryptsy or something stupid like that

while they party the underdog exchange known as Crypto-Trade adds WDC/USD to their selection of fine crypto currencies paired with FIAT.
Somewhere in this forum as well, WDC are being given away, must be worth close to a $1 each now these worldcoins Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hoping this is something related to them improving the servers with upgrades and is a quick fix.  I'm hoping its that and not what we've dealt with last couple days happening again.

Won't be good if they have major issues again and I just deposited some coins not but a few hours ago  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Lets just hope its an emergency fix or something. I know myself among many others have had issues with the transaction times... coins taking FOREVER to get into the site... im just trying to stay positive here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
maybe we are meant to trade 502 bad gateway errors lol

on another note isn't big vern away in Vegas ?

If that so he better have a good support team LOL. Many people are gonna be ticked the way it is with the site being down right now... more down time and the anger grows by the minute.
This really stinks ... I think they are about to collect as much deposits as possible and run away like wild dogs
Activity: 160
Still cannot connect to the site. Funny how I wired in some bitcoins, they don't show up on my balances after 13 confirmations and now the site goes dead on me.
Double crap!  Angry

LE> getting a little anxious around here - I'd better go out for a coffee or something instead of breaking my F5 key, huh ?
legendary
ADT developer
maybe we are meant to trade 502 bad gateway errors lol

on another note isn't big vern away in Vegas ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Can't connect to the site.
God bless BAD GATEWAY ! thank you god for your gateways, we pray for them every day !
vovan115
                                Please add the Grain (GRA)
Activity: 131
legendary
ADT developer
yet another day were I lose out on trades due to lag this time I placed a 250 ltc sell order it showed up then another sell order popped up after and sold its coins first even though I placed my sell order first  ( both orders were at the same price )
Pages:
Jump to: