Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 50. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 882
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
doge is a good coin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Bayern
When are the servers fully installed? Cryptsy is back at where it started, still extremely laggy. Its hurting Alt-coins in a huge way.
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
I have 7 BTC that have disappeared. They have over 15 confirmations in the block chain. Nothing showing on Cryptsy. They need to get their shit together.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
How about some Dogecoin?  Wink
erk
Activity: 826
I still have a negative balance on LTC. I guess their auto fixit script they were supposed to have run yesterday didn't work.

If you executed some trades without having the funds (possible by error) you are supposed to have a negative balance
Many people are reporting the same problem. The system won't let you place an order for more than your balance, a bit red message pops up.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I still have a negative balance on LTC. I guess their auto fixit script they were supposed to have run yesterday didn't work.

If you executed some trades without having the funds (possible by error) you are supposed to have a negative balance
Activity: 742
Please add to the exchange - Grain (GRA)
erk
Activity: 826

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
OK guys, I cancelled my order and the BTC returned!!
Activity: 280
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
If orders don't appear on the book, they will generally still appear in the open orders section at the top. Also, you need to confirm your withdrawal e-mail before you can actually withdraw, every time.
Activity: 238
I placed an order for Quarkfor 4.41BTC but it's gone!! No BTC no QRK!!

wait 30-60 min then refresh page ...when my order disappears, it usually "appears" few minutes after
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I placed an order for Quarkfor 4.41BTC but it's gone!! No BTC no QRK!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I placed a buy offer and the BTC of that offer are gone but I don't see any offer.. Great. I'll wait untill tomorrow and place another ticket.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Just stop trading QRK until it gets fixed, simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: