Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 79. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.

Great news. The company of generosity is already open! We add and distribute as much information about this project as possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Does the developer have a wallet and earned a tripod? I'm interested to get a coin on the airdrop and see a new coin. Good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.
Well, in that case that rich people is greater than poor people then it will be great that blockchain technology help the economic growth of the community. I am hoping also that the balance will still be because I can't imagine if all people will be riched. No one will work as a farmers, carpenters, and etc. that involves skills.
Activity: 434
onz COIN I see a project that is very nice and good news,that this project still receive the participation of the members.. I read a little bit about this project,I see from the roadmap,the vision of working strong.. I see his team is also solid,I think this project will be achieved the target at the end of the project.. I think this project is quite attractive for investors,.

There is no much DPOS coins, most of the ICO are ERC20 (which it take few minutes to create). DPOS coins has a good hold value for long term as delegates need votes from coin owners, we look for long term success!
So it means that this coin will probably increase its value in the longer run? This is quite interesting to know because a lot of coins now are high value during the ICO but fails to increase after the ICO ends.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Poor quality food is a factor in one in five deaths around the world, according to research That I read. Millions of people are eating the wrong sorts of food for good health and having a project like ONZ that aim to solve this problem it should get the support from us.
It is accurately. I looked one documentary film and there it was told about the people who only once a year eat meat, and everything else time they eat fruits and various vegetables, and so, in percent correlation of 80% person from that society lived up to up to 120 years. We have opportunity to come nearer to such rating at least properly eating.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I like that this coin is a list fork. That’s pretty awesome. I am wondering what is the price per ONZ
Activity: 294
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
That is very good news that they still accepting the members.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will acheive the great success.
Any airdrop available for this project?

Yes, go and apply now. The airdrop is opened.

Check it at the Bounty thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565

You either joke or you write someone else's condition of the airdrop. You have a subscription to e-mail and telegrams, and how much you can get for steaks is not written at all. There is also no spreadsheet  list of participants...
The principle idea of ONZ is really a great accomplishment that amazed me to invest, it integrate social media platform with DPOS block chain technology to transform appreciation on social media platforms into ONZ crypto currency network as a transferable token.
Activity: 434
Implementation of ONZ is really amazed to know that it is a fork of LISK, which is a public block chain platform that provides decentralized block chain apps and ONZ is forked from LISK and run independently as an individual block chain network. Waiting to know more about DPOS.

We love LISK, they are a great blockchain with great development. We will use their base technology (DPOS blockchain) to further development for the social media playground!  Grin
Well, its good for your coin to use the LISK base technology which is the unique DPOS blockchain, but I'm curious is there any difference between you both?
Activity: 308
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Implementation of ONZ is really amazed to know that it is a fork of LISK, which is a public block chain platform that provides decentralized block chain apps and ONZ is forked from LISK and run independently as an individual block chain network. Waiting to know more about DPOS.

We love LISK, they are a great blockchain with great development. We will use their base technology (DPOS blockchain) to further development for the social media playground!  Grin
copper member
We should need to increase twitter followers of ONZ coin. The offered bounties can help to gain more followers and to attract investors to trust our program. Let us support this platform. As they give their 100% to give us their best service they have.

Thanks for the good words! We need more support in different channels!  Wink
copper member
How will people benefit from being on ONZ social network? Will they be paid just being on the network? Because I read up on where this project said; social media platforms are using all of our personal data.

Yes, ONZ user will be able to get the rewards for their activities on different social networks.
copper member
onz COIN I see a project that is very nice and good news,that this project still receive the participation of the members.. I read a little bit about this project,I see from the roadmap,the vision of working strong.. I see his team is also solid,I think this project will be achieved the target at the end of the project.. I think this project is quite attractive for investors,.

There is no much DPOS coins, most of the ICO are ERC20 (which it take few minutes to create). DPOS coins has a good hold value for long term as delegates need votes from coin owners, we look for long term success!
copper member
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
That is very good news that they still accepting the members.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will acheive the great success.
Any airdrop available for this project?

Yes, go and apply now. The airdrop is opened.

Check it at the Bounty thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
copper member
I will participate in the bounty program of the project. There can see and invest in coins. I'm will observe.

Great. Please remember the pre-ICO will start on 22 January.
Pages:
Jump to: