Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 80. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes we know that social networks are using our personal data and it really annoying that we think that no network anymore can be secured and safe. can be transparent  to all the people supporting them. Then they also earn profits while using our personal data? not only it is unfair but also very wrong to use a personal data. Miners would really be happy to know that ONZ Coin is mineable. The project is really well studied and every detail that you want to ask is already written here.

Thanks. We will keep growing with the community!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!

Hello there admin. I would also want to join the aird drop soon but I'm pretty busy right now because of working, So if i have free time, I will look unto it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

Thanks!
I join the telegram group, there are not a lot of participants, a little more than a thousand, the team does not plan to encourage stakes?
Yes. I think we need more sharing and inviting campaign for promote not only social media like fb, twitter, reddit but also join telegram to discuss.
1000 is resonable number , most ICO's have no more than 300 members on their telegram and they still have succeful ICO . the telegram is important to answer users concerns yes but i guess it's not necessery to have more than 1000.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Thanks!
I join the telegram group, there are not a lot of participants, a little more than a thousand, the team does not plan to encourage stakes?
Yes. I think we need more sharing and inviting campaign for promote not only social media like fb, twitter, reddit but also join telegram to discuss.
Activity: 560
I'm one of those who does a lot on social media and I won't even mind making profit out of just being in there for fun. I like the idea and wishes them luck!
Activity: 434
I did not see the necessary data so that you could interest them, you need more information, and you will succeed
I really dont understand your sentences. But if you want more information about this project, check here: https://www.onzcoin.com/ or indeed post question here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I did not see the necessary data so that you could interest them, you need more information, and you will succeed
I am still trying to learn more about this project and I think I have the information or data that I need so far. Can you give the other data that you think they are missing?
Or you read badly or did not read comrades at all, but on the first page more than enough information, try to re-read all from start to finish and if you still had the questions for the occasion of project and his work - specify, I will try to help you.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

Good Job ONZ team. I just visited your site and it looks a great and attracting. I also like the early investment that has 45% discount for investors.
Yeah website is amazing i really like the idea of a mineable social coin and i hope its going to support mobile mining as  with the case of some coins it really kind of set its popularity high and been a social coin well i dont have to say more
This is an amazing coin as it has been developed on a very nice concept of a social coin. I think this project will attract a large number of investors and angel investors due to their attractive whitepapers and also the website which is very well developed by their team. They also have a great team which will make this project successful one day.
Activity: 294
We are just wondered to know Shocked ONZ is forked from LISK and run independently as an individual block chain network. The connection of users and many websites cheating without paying really makes us understand where we are lagging and for the trust of customer satisfaction in sharing the profits we invest on ONZ hoping we reap together a great success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What a great and interesting paltform that this project have. This will surely be able to attract more people and serious investors in the community of crypto currency. Futhermore, this project will become the World's First Social cryptocurrency, which is a decentralized, store of social value.The project is really well studied and every detail that you want to ask is already written here.
Activity: 336
Seems like a great project! But I want to get more information about the team of developers and a white paper?! And on what exchanges are planning to bargain?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Thanks!

I guess less stakes that enter the project more the profit for you from this project? Like then more rewards to the few people that are there in the telegram?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

Check it out!

Good Job ONZ team. I just visited your site and it looks a great and attracting. I also like the early investment that has 45% discount for investors.
Yeah website is amazing i really like the idea of a mineable social coin and i hope its going to support mobile mining as  with the case of some coins it really kind of set its popularity high and been a social coin well i dont have to say more
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
An interesting idea, an interesting site, but to fight with the interests, I think we need to intensively promote the project on the Internet, I think success is 80% advertising.
Activity: 196

Check it out!

Yes I totally agree with you I I've seen the website and its structure is pretty great. Also the .com makes it more legit and trustable
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
it is remarkable the project onz this COIN,I try to observe more.. this project is really good and I am quite sure that this project will be a success,with a Dev who is so responsive and always discuss with members and always listen to members.. I have seen a Dev this project is very nice and professional teams,I'm sure this project will be successful and get great results
Activity: 574
What exactly are you interested in? All information is on the first page, and if you have other questions you can ask them here and the developers will necessarily answer it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The project onz COIN this it is very nice response from his Dev, projects I think it would be successful and became a project great, I really appreciation of the project ini..Dev this project is very professionally and the vast, Dev that always heard the advice members and continue to evolve into more baik.. me so sure this project will get the desired and I hope this project will be successful
Activity: 434

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: