Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 94. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Since I get part of the cryptocurrency world and the idea of blockchain technology. I got the idea that all my information on my social networks is really important. I've been using my social media accounts for promotions and I am earning profit from them. I think with the use of ONZ platform, it will be more organized and I can easily find bounty projects using my social media accounts.

Yes, it is a part of ONZ. It also create the true belonging for your social network activities. Because it is on blockchain and it cannot be take down.
I think that is much better, since it will be in blockchain it means it will be like signing up a message as a proof of ownership that is done in this forum so that what will happen to all of my social media activities. I'll think more about what will be the outcome when that happens.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

User don't need to use our Social Media app, they just need to authorize ONZNet to retrieve their social media's statistic. Then we will use our algorithm to calculate their rewards!
copper member
You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

User will get ONZ token as rewards, as it is on blockchain, it will create the "true belonging" for the user.

We are working hard to make it success!

Nice, so active users like us can get some rewards from using it? I will sure follow this project and its developments. Looking forward for more announcements from Onz project. Good luck and more power.

Thanks! We are doing our best!!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Being successful in social media business requires alot of talents and it should have its kwn identity to be recognized. What would be your main goal running your platform.

The main goal is create the next generation social network ecosystem. We cannot do all the jobs, but we want to start it somewhere and more peoples will join.
Yeah starting small is really a good idea and its the best right now and am sure if its properly maintain the campaign will yell lots of success for the community. will join bounty campaign and aim well for the community
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.
copper member
Joined twitter bounty, I wish good luck in the project! I hope it's not too late to participate in the bounty.

I think you are in the bounty campaign, good luck!
copper member
Blockchain for social networks? Cool to hear a unique project like this. I will be participating the airdrop for future
use of this coin. The good news for this is its mineable and easy earn.

You should consider to invest in our ICO, you can get up to 45% bonus in Early Supporter Phase!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Seems like a great project!! Great work Dev!

One thing I would like to ask is how is this platform going to be different from Steemit?

Hi rattle99,

Great question! The concept of ONZ Coin and Steemit is quite similar. Steemit is a great platform, however, it is for blogger only and blogger already have many different channels to make money (e.g. AdSense, affiliate marketing, in-content advertising or become a KOL for sharing guest post). ONZ is focus on Social Networks, which is a huge market (over $41 Billion USD earned by those platform owner without sharing a dime to their users!!) and we want to help everyone get some rewards (i.e. "True Belonging") while they using social network everyday. They can even transfer their reward to friends as a gift or use to say thanks, which is not able to do in Steemit.

So, the concept is similar, but we are in different markets and with different vision.

So it is the same? no unique feature on your project? Then how you will make people interested on your projects and wanted to use your platform?
copper member
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Recently, many projects for social networks, but how are social networks related to such projects? I doubt that the networks are interested in such projects and they can interfere with the use.
copper member
15 second blocktime thats really awesome i hope after coins launch it will be accepted by most social platform that way alot of the coin will be spread and that means more value for such coin let wait for airdrop and ico launch

Definitely, the social media market is huge, however, it is now controlled by biggest players only. We are not trying to accept by thoe big players, but we hope every social media users accept us. We will integrate with social media's API, but the authorization are come from users!
Activity: 52
good luck, looking for airdrops to participate.
copper member
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin

The ONZ coin itself is use for the DPoS blockchain, more people join the network will create more value. We will develop the ONZ token on top of the network for storing social networks value.
I understand correctly that with the technology of DPoS blockchain it will be possible to sink a coin and it is possible to create other tokens based on this coin?

Yes, it is possible, you can see Lisk, it is allow build Dapps on it as well, so it is possible for building tokens on top on the ONZNet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
An ambitious idea, but in social networks many projects are launched and what will be won is unknown, I hope the team will cope and achieve the set goals.

Peoples will like ONZ, just because it help they create true belonging over different social media platform. The value of ONZ token is transferrable, that's be it is able to trade with anyone as well!

Sounds good if that would be the case that ONZ token is transferable meaning there will be no problem when trading it with different trading sites. I don't truly understand how this platform will help the social media because of this "creating true belonging". Can you please elaborateb it in a simple explanations?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.
Yes I agree with your statement on this project.
The developers and the management team of this project is helping the users by personally replying to the users.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.
copper member
There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
An ambitious idea, but in social networks many projects are launched and what will be won is unknown, I hope the team will cope and achieve the set goals.

Peoples will like ONZ, just because it help they create true belonging over different social media platform. The value of ONZ token is transferrable, that's be it is able to trade with anyone as well!
copper member
Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!

I also believe if you continue being active in this thread you will be able to build trust to those people visiting this thread, and soon this people will be supporting and will be participating in the project too.
Definitely that's right because building trust is a hard to earn especially when it comes to business. The staff who is incharge with ann thread is showing some concerns about issues that the people wanted to clarify. Continue your active participation and surely investors will probably support this project.

Sure, we will post the team information very soon. Stay tuned!
copper member
Thank you ! Nice project !
It seems interesting to me. I'll invest in the future.

Thanks for support!  Did you join our Bounty campaign yet?

Please help to tell your friends about ONZ. Wink
copper member

Thanks. We will keep working and make it success! We believe the value of ONZ Coin can be huge!
Pages:
Jump to: