Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 95. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The principle idea of ONZ is to integrate social media platform with DPOS blockchain technology to transform appreciation on social media platforms into ONZ cryptocurrency network as a transferable token

You get it! Cheers!

Please support our project and share the words! Thanks!
copper member
I joined the telegrams, I like this project, but I asked the telegraph about the composition of the team and they did not answer me, and this is a very interesting question I think for everyone.

I think we did answered you, please forgive us if we didn't. There are too many works and we will post the team information very soon.
copper member
Being successful in social media business requires alot of talents and it should have its kwn identity to be recognized. What would be your main goal running your platform.

The main goal is create the next generation social network ecosystem. We cannot do all the jobs, but we want to start it somewhere and more peoples will join.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.

Me too, I will also join the bounty campaign if it's still not too late. The Ann thread doesn't have so much graphics and a lot of details but sometimes this is not important, the most important thing is the devs are active and the Onz developments are keep improving.
copper member

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
Wow, quite a generous bounty, unfortunately I do not see bounty telegram. The developer does not want to attract additional telegram to the channel of the participants?

You can subscribe to our newsletter and telegram for air-drop.

Here is our telegram link: https://t.me/onzcoin
I joined the bounty campaign although I find it weird for some of its rules especially in sending the posts link from a social network.  

Hi, you can ask it directly in the Bounty campaign thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565

Thanks!
copper member
Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!

I also believe if you continue being active in this thread you will be able to build trust to those people visiting this thread, and soon this people will be supporting and will be participating in the project too.

Yes, we love this community and will keep active here.
copper member
Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the
faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.

Thanks for the great comment!

We are working the best to achieve it! The value of ONZ Coin will be increased when it come with large user base, so we will do the best for our community!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.
Activity: 434
yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
So basically this project will share our data like other social media did, but the difference is, you are going to share with us the profit !. this can be sounds good for money people, but I did see enough info on this thread, I'll try to check ur website and read the whitepaper to get full image about ONZ coin.
Activity: 392
idea not new - how it will be implemented - it is the most important question. We have different examples of social networks - Steemit from one side and Newbium from other side. I have not any bad words about Newbium - but it is huge difference in the total price
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
ONZ Coin seems more amazing to me as i reviewed their social networks are so established also we can contribute with the early phase and get nearly 45% bonus. Minimum contribution is 0.01 BTC and their early supporter phase is to offer an individuals who would like to join ONZ team as an supporter to earn extra amount of ONZ coin.
Activity: 434
well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?

It is talking about how social networks make profit, you provide your personal data but they never share a dime.
Yes. We can see when we using facebook or google mail. They provide us free services for collect our data then sold to their customer Smiley.
Activity: 574
Guys,

We are rushing on the Bounty Campaign now and it will be launched within 3 hours. Feel excited?  Grin

I feel very excited!!! Where can I see your team and download the wallet about which is spoken on the official site?
Ya. I am ready to join at your bounty campaign like facebook, twitter, telgram, reddit, steemit,... Smiley. Or any voting bounty of ONZ Coin.
Activity: 560
This project launching on blockchain platform is a great idea. Blockchain is trusted and I believe any project on their platform will try to keep the good work.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I wonder, how will the development be focused on? like what platform?
The principle idea of ONZ is to integrate social media platform with DPOS block chain technology to transform appreciation on social media platforms into ONZ crypto currency network as a transferable token.
Activity: 574
Good project that has good purposes. I think we will wait and see when the beta for this platform.
Activity: 187
I wonder, how will the development be focused on? like what platform?
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Hi OnzCoin, congrats on the start of the bounty campaign! By any chance, would it be possible to include newbies in the campaign?

You can join the Air-drop! It's simple, just need to subscribe to our newsletter and telegram to join.

If you have good amount of friends or follower in your Facebook or Twitter, you can also apply for the FB & Twitter campaign.

Thanks, I have joined the airdrop campaign.  Do I need to report back my email address used to subscribe to your newsletter? Else, how would you know?  Thanks.

BTW, just a comment on the FB/Twitter campaign:

1. I am a newbie and your rule states that newbies are not allowed to join?
2. I think the FB/Twitter instructions are not so clear. I was actually confused as to what the requirements are.
3. Also, I think there are desktop users so the links they will report will be https://www.twitter.com... and not https://m.twitter.com... I'm guessing that's allowed but maybe you also have to spell it out.

In any case, I guess I'm only qualified for the airdrop campaign.  Thanks for the opportunity just the same.
Pages:
Jump to: