Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 96. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I hear about DPOS that it will be the trend in this year.
Really interested idea, i'll keep an eye on this project, and also bounty campain  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very interesting and mysterious project, the developer did not say in which country the team is located? I think probably this is China, so the team can not tell where it is.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Guys,

We are rushing on the Bounty Campaign now and it will be launched within 3 hours. Feel excited?  Grin

I feel very excited!!! Where can I see your team and download the wallet about which is spoken on the official site?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

I also wanted to ask the same question, if this is true then probably social networks already gained so much profit because they never share it to the user. I wonder how this platform can give services to us and I'm curious to know how we can make profits from this project.

I would say we need to have enough study about this project as this project still in progress we hope that their some dev abd staff will answer regarding about our concerns on how does this project really helps in our society which I watch their youtube for just a short time with no further explanations.

The ONZ blockchain is the foundation of the network integrated with different social media. There are too many possibility and we will try to show case how ONZ will works in coming days.
Activity: 217
Really interesting idea, monetize social networks is one of the challenges for the next future. I think it's a great idea and I will keep a close eye on this project in the coming months.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?

It is talking about how social networks make profit, you provide your personal data but they never share a dime.
No, can say what any one can do with our personal data and for that  this blockchain technology is been developed to secure the peoples information and the transfer between them. They can make a large amount of profit from our data as they sell them to the promotion company our personals numbers which they later use for the promotion.
copper member
well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?

It is talking about how social networks make profit, you provide your personal data but they never share a dime.
copper member
You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

I also wanted to ask the same question, if this is true then probably social networks already gained so much profit because they never share it to the user. I wonder how this platform can give services to us and I'm curious to know how we can make profits from this project.

ONZ is use to create true belonging by using blockchain technology. ONZ token is transferrable and it allow business owner to rewards their users, who help to promote their business (by like, comment and share). Consider how we running the bounty campaign here... forum user help us to promote ONZ in different channel (FB, Twitter, Forum ...etc), then we use ONZ Coin as rewards! The concept is like that. Middle-man-less Advertising platform is just one of the use case of ONZ. You can read our whitepaper, we hope to unreleased the power of creativity to create the next generation social media ecosystem.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is it planned to distribute coin by the way airdrop? Whether opportunity will be receive coin free of charge for hold? Thank you in advance, great project  Wink
upd.
I have one familiar, which wants to engage in premine, give please instruction.
I guess, ONZ dont have any bounty campaigns yet. It would be good for the project to get  agood number of investors into the project by keeping a bounty campaign or a airdrop where participants will be given a fixed numbers of tokens. It usually helps the project to get many more investors and also can prove profitable for the future of the team.
Activity: 434
It seems that many interested in this project, but did not appear more information about the developer? Can the developer specifically not report the team to raise interest?
copper member
Very good !! Good luck for the team and coin

Thanks juninhodecio!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is it planned to distribute coin by the way airdrop? Whether opportunity will be receive coin free of charge for hold? Thank you in advance, great project  Wink
upd.
I have one familiar, which wants to engage in premine, give please instruction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.

I think you mean to say Steem but that's slightly different where upvotes and other stuff makes you money instead of mining or ICO related stuff
Activity: 574
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
Activity: 434

User will get ONZ token as rewards, as it is on blockchain, it will create the "true belonging" for the user.

We are working hard to make it success!

Nice, so active users like us can get some rewards from using it? I will sure follow this project and its developments. Looking forward for more announcements from Onz project. Good luck and more power.
That's is quite interesting to know that we can get rewards just by using their platform. I can say that this project has a potential to success because it involves social media and we all know that most of us has a social media account. I'm sure investor will be getting interested to support this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

User will get ONZ token as rewards, as it is on blockchain, it will create the "true belonging" for the user.

Nice, so active users like us can get some rewards from using it? I will sure follow this project and its developments. Looking forward for more announcements from Onz project. Good luck and more power.
copper member

a very interesting project, and I hope there will be a change in the presence of ONZ Coin as a social Cryptocurrency developed based on blockchain technology. We will get a lot of latest news and market information.
and hopefully with the dedication of the development team will make this ICO a success in the future

Sure, we are trying the best to make it success!
brand new
Activity: 0
Joined twitter bounty, I wish good luck in the project! I hope it's not too late to participate in the bounty.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: