Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 98. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Since I get part of the cryptocurrency world and the idea of blockchain technology. I got the idea that all my information on my social networks is really important. I've been using my social media accounts for promotions and I am earning profit from them. I think with the use of ONZ platform, it will be more organized and I can easily find bounty projects using my social media accounts.

Yes, it is a part of ONZ. It also create the true belonging for your social network activities. Because it is on blockchain and it cannot be take down.
Activity: 4
Thank you ! Nice project !
It seems interesting to me. I'll invest in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The principle idea of ONZ is to integrate social media platform with DPOS blockchain technology to transform appreciation on social media platforms into ONZ cryptocurrency network as a transferable token
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I joined the telegrams, I like this project, but I asked the telegraph about the composition of the team and they did not answer me, and this is a very interesting question I think for everyone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
Wow, quite a generous bounty, unfortunately I do not see bounty telegram. The developer does not want to attract additional telegram to the channel of the participants?

You can subscribe to our newsletter and telegram for air-drop.

Here is our telegram link: https://t.me/onzcoin
I joined the bounty campaign although I find it weird for some of its rules especially in sending the posts link from a social network.  
Hello Arvilaine, I am TagaMungkahi, Bounty Campaign Manager. The explanation is : It will take lesser time if we use the mobile versions of twitter and facebook which will make the evaluation of application and reports faster.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
Wow, quite a generous bounty, unfortunately I do not see bounty telegram. The developer does not want to attract additional telegram to the channel of the participants?

I joined the bounty campaign although I find it weird for some of its rules especially in sending the posts link from a social network.  
copper member
The idea is not new, but with a coin is a good idea, I hope to have time to participate in the bounty of the company of signatures. Good luck to the team.

It is because the blockchain technology unreleased the creativity and create the possibility for store of value in the trust-less environment.
copper member
We experienced websites collecting personal information in the name of exposing gift voucher or payouts but many a scam. We got a trusted genuine ONZ coin now which is block chain merged for social networks. Hope it reap with success.

Thanks for your support! We will do the best! Smiley
copper member
ONZ Coin look like a great project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube. If you interested then contact with me. I have made some ICO project video also.

Sent you PM. Thanks.
copper member

Activity: 238
well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

I also wanted to ask the same question, if this is true then probably social networks already gained so much profit because they never share it to the user. I wonder how this platform can give services to us and I'm curious to know how we can make profits from this project.
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Very good !! Good luck for the team and coin
Activity: 353

a very interesting project, and I hope there will be a change in the presence of ONZ Coin as a social Cryptocurrency developed based on blockchain technology. We will get a lot of latest news and market information.
and hopefully with the dedication of the development team will make this ICO a success in the future
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.
copper member
This project looks very promising and the project idea is very unique.ONZ is the first cryptocurrency which store the socual value.This is the decentralised platform based on the blockchain technology.i hope this project will acheive great success.

Thanks Mr Charming! We need the support like you from community.  Grin
copper member
Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.

Yes, we know there are a lot of competitors in crypto world, however, we are working on what we believe and making it happen.
copper member
Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!
copper member
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it

agree with you. Actually those kind of projects must be finished first with all WP, Roadmap with dates !! ,  Team member introducing, etc., before they get listed in Bitcointalk and in other forums and social media. There is even no dates in the Roadmap. So how can people trust and invest their hard worked money ?   
Thats right they cant attract anyone if thier information is not fully completed. Theres alot of ICO out there that are misleading and just prey on peoples money.

We are trustful team and really hope to make the project success! We invested our own resource into the project and it is a real blockchain compare to those ERC20 tokens. So, it is a good chance for everyone to join us to build something great in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: