Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 97. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
Yes, the distribution of coins on the airship with such little information is normal, but if the project wants to get money, the developer should give more information.

We are agreed and will post it soon.
copper member
So what time i can apply my reserve for translate. I'm excited about your project - Social Network Blockchain Technology. So awesome.

The translation campaign is opened, please go to bounty thread for details.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
copper member
I have just submit to receive newletters for join ONZ Coin bounty program. Hope we will have Bounty ANN asap.

Thanks for joining.

You should follow the bounty thread for further announcements.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
copper member
Team members information adds credibility, and at least you can see how many people are behind the project, so it will be nice if you add that. On the positive side you have good idea and nice website.

Thanks for your support.

We will add it soon.
copper member
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Blockchain for social networks? Cool to hear a unique project like this. I will be participating the airdrop for future
use of this coin. The good news for this is its mineable and easy earn.
copper member
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information
what kind of project is there is not the slightest clarity that signifies this project, how we will trust this project?

The beauty of blockchain is that you don't need to trust anyone.

All details are in our whitepaper and website, we cannot put everything into the ANN thread.  Wink
copper member
The project that has been released here in bitcointalk thread well there's no much information and it's lacking of attention to people who wants to support this, good thing I got to click the link to your website and get to see what is ONZ Coin all about. In the website, there's all the information that you needed like roadmaps, timeline of the project, what's lacking is the essence of what is project and what it will do more and what service can it offer to the people. I mean, maybe if there'll be added information of what ONZ Coin might be in the future then i guess no wonder more people would participate in the project and it will gain more popularity.

Good suggestion. We will add some use cases about how ONZ Coin can be used.

For anyone who want to support this project, you are welcome to join us!! Please PM me directly.

If you want to join the TESTNET, please fill in the form at https://goo.gl/forms/2GBy6id7rw3JaaWQ2
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?
copper member

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
15 second blocktime thats really awesome i hope after coins launch it will be accepted by most social platform that way alot of the coin will be spread and that means more value for such coin let wait for airdrop and ico launch
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin

The ONZ coin itself is use for the DPoS blockchain, more people join the network will create more value. We will develop the ONZ token on top of the network for storing social networks value.
I understand correctly that with the technology of DPoS blockchain it will be possible to sink a coin and it is possible to create other tokens based on this coin?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
An ambitious idea, but in social networks many projects are launched and what will be won is unknown, I hope the team will cope and achieve the set goals.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!

I also believe if you continue being active in this thread you will be able to build trust to those people visiting this thread, and soon this people will be supporting and will be participating in the project too.
Definitely that's right because building trust is a hard to earn especially when it comes to business. The staff who is incharge with ann thread is showing some concerns about issues that the people wanted to clarify. Continue your active participation and surely investors will probably support this project.
copper member
Would be well to earn to own accounts in social networks. It will be possible with vk.com for example? As well interests question, on what algorithm it is possible to mining?

Yes, vk.com is possible. We will develop with social networks which are providing OAuth API for integration. Facebook is the first one but not the only one.

ONZ is DPoS blockchain and allow top 101 delegate to forge (similar to mining) new coins in the network.
copper member

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.

Good suggestion. We will add the bounty campaign link in main post. Thanks.

Nice, it is good to know that Onz coins already announced their bounty campaign, I will check it and I will surely join the campaign. I hope by promoting this project they will get more investors.

We're getting notice by peoples. Please help to tell your friends about ONZ and what it can do for their social media.
copper member

The ONZ coin itself is use for the DPoS blockchain, more people join the network will create more value. We will develop the ONZ token on top of the network for storing social networks value.
copper member

Hi Ted, thanks for your support. More information will be posted in our website.
copper member
ONZ coin looks more promising as we experience many scams on social platform collecting personal data but ONZ coin seems interesting with its launch in the crypto planet, this innovative project with coin looks interesting, hoping we can have more future opportunities.

You are right, we believe blockchain technology as you are.

The bounty campaign and airdrop has been launched, so you are welcome to join them.

Check it out the bounty thread.

copper member
I hope the team will stand more competition with other teams and create an interesting coin for social networks.

We are trying our best to make it happen!
Pages:
Jump to: