Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 7. (Read 26723 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go to "manage my wallets" and choose coin type you wish(for example BTC), put your wallet address and press add.
You will receive email soon with a link and once you use it, wallet gets confirmed.
after that you'll be able to use the wallet on withdrawal and once the request gets processed, you will receive your coins in your wallet.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
How the hell do I withdraw my BTC out of this website?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
была задержка с депозитом, но support отлично работает, всё сделалали, спасибо!

there was a time delay with the deposit, but support perfectly works,deposit is ok, thanks!
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
Crycurex thanks for the withdrawal and the trade.
Site is starting to look good and support is great!

Keep up the good work and i'll be back for more!

Thanks for feedback Wink You are welcome

Why are you not responding to me?  An admin deleted my account and I want to be compensated for my lost BTC.
Well I can say this:

Whenever these new sites come online I realize that I am risking my BTC dealing with them.

I usually send in just a few coins and see how it goes.

This is how it went with this exchange.

Deposits

I sent the first deposit and it went though. Second deposit has been missing 19 hours. Sent the first e-mail on this 18 hours ago. No response. Sent the second email 2 hours ago. No response.

Withdrawal

Been "waiting" two hours. Sent email. No response.

I haven't read all 30 pages of this thread. So if I'm missing something let me know.

My thing is this. I don't really care if things break, or somethings not right on a new exchange. The true test is do they resolve it in a timely manner. The answer is clearly NO, on the timely front at least. The verdict is still out on if and when I get my coins back, but from what I've read on this page alone I'd say I'm glad I do the small coin test.

They took care of my deposit and withdrawal problem

Thanks guys!

Happy to help and thank you for the feedback.  Smiley
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Well I can say this:

Whenever these new sites come online I realize that I am risking my BTC dealing with them.

Deposits

I sent the first deposit and it went though. Second deposit has been missing 19 hours. Sent the first e-mail on this 18 hours ago. No response. Sent the second email 2 hours ago. No response.

Withdrawal

I haven't read all 30 pages of this thread. So if I'm missing something let me know.

My thing is this. I don't really care if things break, or somethings not right on a new exchange. The true test is do they resolve it in a timely manner. The answer is clearly NO, on the timely front at least. The verdict is still out on if and when I get my coins back, but from what I've read on this page alone I'd say I'm glad I do the small coin test.

They took care of my deposit and withdrawal problem

Thanks guys!
Activity: 98

Thanks for feedback Wink You are welcome
Activity: 3

Since today, we will keep logs of deleted accounts for 2 days. If same situation happens, we will be able analyze what happened even if account is closed 2 days ago and later

Does that mean that we are not going to be compensated at all due to your mistakes on your website?  I took the hours and hours to mine the Coinye, deposit it on your website, trade it to some other user, and try to withdraw the BTC.  I think it's VERY unfair that none of the 3 of us are being compensated for our losses, especially since it was YOUR mistake; no one else uses my computer but me.

This is unfair.

It was not my mistake, or system hack. My system is 100 % secured.

Then how come I was able to show you proof that i owned the account?  I showed you the e-mail I received when I confirmed my wallet, and it was under the same e-mail of my account which was deleted.

And it was from your system because users do not have the power to delete their own accounts.  I want to be compensated.
Since today, we will keep logs of deleted accounts for 2 days. If same situation happens, we will be able analyze what happened even if account is closed 2 days ago and later

Does that mean that we are not going to be compensated at all due to your mistakes on your website?  I took the hours and hours to mine the Coinye, deposit it on your website, trade it to some other user, and try to withdraw the BTC.  I think it's VERY unfair that none of the 3 of us are being compensated for our losses, especially since it was YOUR mistake; no one else uses my computer but me.

This is unfair.

It was not my mistake, or system hack. My system is 100 % secured.

This is unfair.
I have no idea how to get on IRC.

Since you are here can you just help me by sending me a pm or an email. I already PM'd you.

IRC can be accessed from several public website that run the service.
The one I use is:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23crycurexsupport

thanks I will start using it also, as stupid kiwi has "connecting ..." everytime i try to connect ... its only me or more of us have similar issue ?
Activity: 42

Since you are here can you just help me by sending me a pm or an email. I already PM'd you.

IRC can be accessed from several public website that run the service.
The one I use is:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23crycurexsupport
atheistftwins

Its already 2 hours and I did not received any proof that security of my page is low. Therefore I am going report your post to moderators as a damaging of good name of crycurex.com

To all others who have doubts that my security is not perfect - I am online, I pay, I accept deposits, there are no problems with my exchange.
Well I can say this:

Deposits

Withdrawal

I am sorry you had to wait ...if you have negative expeirences, we try to improve our services, then, I will be happy if you become my customer again.

I try do my best

answered on private message
electroneum.com
I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediately contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo
Official staff member of Cryptorush.in.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that YOU are going to contact a moderator for people "bashing your rep"!!

ROTFLMFAO - You would have a world of people to report

I don't know if I've seen a user account such as yours that has more people crying foul. It seems to me that everywhere I go, people are screaming of missing coins!!

I have no idea if you are doing the things you have been accused of deviant, but when there are people from many different circles saying the same type things about you it does make people wonder.

I can't believe you haven't started a new user yet.

All I can do is warn people when I see you in a different thread.

My warning is simply this: Research this guy before you get into anything he is involved with. This includes coins, pools, and now exchanges.

electroneum.com

Well I can say this:

Deposits

Withdrawal

could you come in support irc channel so I can help you get your transaction through
electroneum.com
Well I can say this:

Deposits

Withdrawal

Pages:
Jump to: