Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 6. (Read 26723 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Should that fee not come out of the BTC traded, not the coin I'm selling?  That makes no sense!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I signed up for a Crycurex account yesterday in the hope of trading my COYE for COXE to trade to BTC.  My ultimate goal was to move the BTC to Coinmarket.io to trade for KDC.  I deposited 62326.07773219 COYE, which has a 1:1 trade for COXE to get around the cease and desist order.

You can see the confirmed deposit here: http://i.imgur.com/TYPOdc8.jpg

When I went to trade COXE for BTC, I had a difficult time submitted sell orders, as I kept getting an error message stating "No founds to sell".  I assume this was meant to mean "No funds to sell" meaning the amount I entered was insufficient.  However, if you review this image: http://i.imgur.com/ycMgpJ3.jpg you can clearly see that I was simply trying to sell the full amount that was available in my COXE balance.  I didn't fully understand why the system behaved this way until I started to make smaller transactions that were less than my whole COXE balance.

Here is a list of my transactions: http://i.imgur.com/CLxHzET.jpg

So, let's review:
COXE  62326.07773219 Deposit (Confirmed/Finished)
COXE - 9186.00000000 Sell Order
COXE -10000.00000000 Sell Order
COXE - 3000.00000000 Sell Order
COXE -   21.00000000 Sell Order
--------------------
COXE    119.07773219 Remaining Balance

But no, my remaining balance on the site says COXE 0.88443219.  I am missing 118.1933 COXE from my account. After thinking about it, it makes sense why my initial order for the full balance wouldn't post.  Because the exchange thinks they own part of your balance! 

118.1933*100/62326.07773219 ~ 0.19.  Not only is Crycurex taking 0.19% in exchange fees, they are also taking 0.19% of your remaining account balance!

I attempted to withdraw my BTC as soon as I found out what was happening, but it was never confirmed.  I sent the following PM to the crycurex.com account on this forum:

http://i.imgur.com/QXRc2FQ.jpg

Then I sent a follow up:

http://i.imgur.com/VpfTrEJ.jpg

I received this response:

http://i.imgur.com/cHb1Kuu.jpg

I do not trust this exchange at all.  The admins seem to not care about consumer confidence in their product.  You would do well to stay away at all costs.
I'm not getting my BTC back am I?

Well I am sorry but it takes more then 1 minute to process withdrawal Wink If you find our services dont suit you well, you can try other exchange.
Activity: 252
Activity: 101

Knew I shouldn't have depoisted to this shithole.
Could you come to irc so we can solve your btc withdrawal

Sure, where's the IRC?
Activity: 112
They deleted my post from this thread!!  I have reported a problem to them via PM.  If they do not resolve my issue, they will be sorry as I have evidence that would make everyone shy away from using their site.

In my last PM, I played your silly game and gave you a 2 hour timeline to respond to my PM or face the consequences.  The clock is ticking.

The admin has asked me to go public on my findings.  I will compile all the data and release it for all to see.  I would recommend against using this exchange.

Thank you. We really need to warn people about the danger of this exchange. I'd rather not see people lose their coins this way, it's bad for the community.
Activity: 252

Could you come to irc so we can solve your btc withdrawal

Is it normal for withdrawls from this website to take fucking hours? Am I going to get my BTC back?
They deleted my post from this thread!!  I have reported a problem to them via PM.  If they do not resolve my issue, they will be sorry as I have evidence that would make everyone shy away from using their site.

In my last PM, I played your silly game and gave you a 2 hour timeline to respond to my PM or face the consequences.  The clock is ticking.

The admin has asked me to go public on my findings.  I will compile all the data and release it for all to see.  I would recommend against using this exchange.
I didnt receive confirmation email today... nothing in inbox. nothing in spambox.

Try again later .. in 5 - 10 minutes Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
I didnt receive confirmation email today... nothing in inbox. nothing in spambox.

Crycurex thanks for the withdrawal and the trade.
Site is starting to look good and support is great!

Keep up the good work and i'll be back for more!

Thanks for feedback Wink You are welcome

Why are you not responding to me?  An admin deleted my account and I want to be compensated for my lost BTC.

Wrecked, as I mentioned before. Crycurex already has decided he will not reimburse anyone who has had their account wrongfully deleted. All we can do is serve as warnings for anybody else who tries to use his site.

He will not respond to you because he has no good answer as to how it got deleted and he can't even find the transaction to reimburse you with. Any honest reasonable admin will try to reimburse you, but this guy doesn't care. He decided that he will just ignore people who have lost BTC from his faulty system.

Yeah, I don't know why I ever decided to use this website anyway.

GF my $400...

Crycurex should be ashamed.

To be fair, I don't think he's a thief. If he is, he's a really bad one cause this is a stupid way to go about stealing people's coins (he should steal all at once and close down the site when it's big).

I think he's just really incompetent and is way in over his head. I think he really wants the site to work and is indeed working hard to try to make it work. I also think he needs to understand that he is not a programmer and what limited knowledge of code he has is not going to work to secure his site.

I think his site will get attacked again because he is not fixing the problems and when that happens, on a larger scale, his site will be dead. Anybody who is thinking of depositing on his site should think twice. If you still choose to do it, you do so at your own significant risk.
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

Why are you not responding to me?  An admin deleted my account and I want to be compensated for my lost BTC.

Wrecked, as I mentioned before. Crycurex already has decided he will not reimburse anyone who has had their account wrongfully deleted. All we can do is serve as warnings for anybody else who tries to use his site.

He will not respond to you because he has no good answer as to how it got deleted and he can't even find the transaction to reimburse you with. Any honest reasonable admin will try to reimburse you, but this guy doesn't care. He decided that he will just ignore people who have lost BTC from his faulty system.

Yeah, I don't know why I ever decided to use this website anyway.

GF my $400...

Crycurex should be ashamed.
atheistftwins

Its already 2 hours and I did not received any proof that security of my page is low. Therefore I am going report your post to moderators as a damaging of good name of crycurex.com

To all others who have doubts that my security is not perfect - I am online, I pay, I accept deposits, there are no problems with my exchange.

Report away. I have ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM NOT A HACKER. How do you expect me to show proof of your site's security flaw when I am a VICTIM of that flaw? Your logic is completely ridiculous. I am not going to go away, and if a mod does come investigating, I will explain everything and show them all our chat logs. We shall see who gets punished for this. I wouldn't be surprised if the mod closes down this whole thread since your site is so scammy.

To anybody who sees this. Me and at least 2 other people (admitted by crycurex) have had our accounts FALSELY deleted. We have no way of deleting them and would never do so (especially with BTC in them). Crycurex claims that this is due to our own security issues, but what are the odds someone hacked 3 separate people from different parts of the world at the same time and compromised ONLY their accounts on one small no-name exchange?

Obviously, this was a hit on the exchange and not from our side. Also, interestingly enough each of these three accounts hold at least a few hundred dollars worth of BTC. Therefore, this is obviously not random either, but targeted from someone.

If a mod DOES come, I will show them proof and email confirmation for my account and the link that was sent to me to confirm my wallet. I will also show them the logs of you then declaring that my account was deleted WITH BTC STILL IN IT and that you had no idea how it happened. I will show logs of other people in IRC confirming the same thing happened to them and then I will show the messages you posted about how you are refusing to acknowledge anything went wrong and you have decided not to reimburse or pursue the issue any more.

We can let the mods and the readers of the forum decide who's actually in the wrong here.

была задержка с депозитом, но support отлично работает, всё сделалали, спасибо!

there was a time delay with the deposit, but support perfectly works,deposit is ok, thanks!

You are welcomed, thanks for feed back Wink
Pages:
Jump to: