Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 104. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Great work!

We will be watching this project implementation.

Where can I find your monetization plan?
Activity: 29
This project is very promising, who wouldn't like to get paid for giving his expertise.
Make sure to join
Activity: 96
Nice interesting idea for a project. ill be watching this project. Im pretty sure it will be a success.
Activity: 42
Good Projects for investment and will be great
Activity: 57
It look nice! I will follow the project!  Grin
Though there are many jobs to do, It will success if You work hard!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Great Project, great concept, real team dev, I hope this project can be success
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Devs it looks great. Good luck.
Activity: 53
Very interesting project. The name of it is very unique. The aize of team. Well, we'll look for this. Good lucl for the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Interesting project from the stable of y combinator! wishing you good luck.
I'm Spreading The Word About It In Other Forums & Social Media Of My Native Language.
Activity: 12
Will there be some sort of feedback/rating mechanism to ensure the quality of the expert's time?
Activity: 108
This has great coverage of use case,
crypto Lawyers Consultations, ICO and Crypto Paid Hotline, Premium Help Desk, Smart Contracts Audits Consultations
Activity: 2
It is a great project! That will exceed the expectations we have in it !!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
super project Experty Exclusive. I am glad that I participate in this project!
Activity: 266
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
As a lawyer this project is extremely useful for me. It will be more accessible and efficient for the client to seek advicr from us thereby minimizing time consumed by traffic when a client visits a law office. My only question is, is there some sort of a list of experts per field to be provided by experty? I hope the list will be a level playing field amongst all experts on that field.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
This project looks promising. Good luck dev.
Activity: 238
Your application is complicated, I hope to be simple, more convenient
Activity: 490
Amazing team, phenomenal use case platform, I'm looking forward to this wonderful project, best of luck guys,
Activity: 1
It seems to me an extremely interesting project that many people around the world can benefit from but, what guarantees will users have that the experts on the platform are really experts in their respective fields? Will there be any rating system or something like that? How will you review the applications of the participants? Thank you in advance for the response and congratulations for the project.
Activity: 25
This is good project, hope to have more project like this.
Activity: 476
Amazing project! I look forward to the success of this, and congratulations to the team behind this, working and making use of their expertise for this project.
Jump to: