Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 113. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Having read through all the given informations about Experty Project, I am very well assured that this project has a future. In as much as the project seem very unique, the Dev Team are also very organized unlike some others. Therefore, I strongly believe in this project and hope to invest in it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I like the idea: being able to sell your knowledge/experience through a phone call.
But I wonder how users are going to select who they should be calling for advise.
I assume there will be categories (lawyers, medical, teacher, technical helpdesk, ...), but will there also be some kind of rating system, so experts can get ratings from experty users and perhaps even have their rate depend on it?

Activity: 77
I like this project. It look promising: first call center solution based on Blockchain Technology.

Good Luck DEV and so close to you!!
Activity: 93
Thank you I wish you success
Activity: 337
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Looks like a good project.  Want to invest some on this.
Activity: 22
Interesting project. In today's world, it is very necessary to have available high-quality and fast expert help. Which experts do you plan to make available at the beginning of the work?
Activity: 364
Merit: 24
Oh, I almost missed a really good project. The simpler the application, the more people will start using crypto currency. I really hope that you will do this as soon as possible.
Activity: 69
This is a project that is long overdue and has a unique and real world application to it. If it can get crypto out to the masses as well as genuinely give access to consultancy (particularly financial information) this has the propensity to be an exceedingly valuable proposition. From a social viewpoint it can also help the poor and under-privileged to be able to access help which can make a real difference to global societies - love it!
Activity: 252
I have seen your live demo video, looks very interesting project. I think it would be very useful in the sooner future. For companies who would like to benefit from the cryptocurrency, they would better do participate into your project now.
Activity: 34
I think this is a promising project. Hope this will success.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
when will your project launch at bitcoinsuisse? it is a amazing production.
i will read the whitepaper and maybe invest some eth to your project.
Activity: 47
Hope you consider me as the valid participant for the airdrop. I like the concept of  EXY Tokens that is community driven cryptocurrency, it's unique and novel. I agree that after all its's community which makes any cryptocurrency precious and valuable. Hope you succeed in keeping it that way. Good luck for all your future plans for EXY.
Activity: 9
The concept is really great! Closely watching the progress.
I am very much exited to see this coin some big exchanges.
Activity: 23
what crytocurrency will you/app accept? just EXY?
EXY will be used as means of payment inside Experty app, but we are going to implement possibility to pay with every cryptocurrencies and in the future version of the app with FIAT money.
From technical side, we will exchange your other crypto(or FIAT) inside our app into EXY, so payments will be done in Experty token. We want to make it as user friendly as possible, so every exchange will be automated and managed by our app.
Activity: 82
Added to watchlist! Will be keeping up on this project for sure, applied for airdrop.There will soon be some great development coming.
This coin is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Activity: 10
I see that it is a good initiative to be able to monetize your knowledge. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 308
I have reviewed your team , very good. good luck
Activity: 34
Very interesting idea, using people expertise to grow the network. Seems like linkedIn for block chain. Really cool stuff. Cant wait to see where the team takes it. Congrats Dev and Team!
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I am currently researching this project and feel it merits consideration. 
Activity: 8
Wow More power..  Smiley
Jump to: