Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 110. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good job guys
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Very interesting project. I hope you good luck with this crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Will you have some experts that will provide advice about investment with new ICO projects or on actual crypto projects?
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
The project looks great, really interesting, with a big team !! I keep on eye on it.
Suscribed twitter and telegram, good luck !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I join this project. I consider this technology to be perspective and effective. Thanks to the developers Cool
Activity: 252
I join this project. I consider this technology to be perspective and effective. Thanks to the developers
Activity: 8
Experty is the perfect solution for my profession. I’m an IT consultant and I frequently take Support calls. It’s always inconvenient and awkward to ask for payment for a 10 or 15 minute remote support session. I have given away hundreds of hours of tech support which I could have charged for if I used an Experty contract to manage the payment for the call. I eagerly look forward to this project becoming the standard way to manage my business.
Activity: 269
 I can see an interest into this, so i might as well follow too and see where it will go
Activity: 50
very good project you. good luck  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
a project that creates excitement
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Interesting project and a promising team of experts. I'll be keeping an eye on this project. I hope for your success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Something I've yet to see on the blockchain. Curious to see where this leads, it definitely has potential.
Activity: 29
Hello, I see a good project, but I have seen many similar things, the most important thing about this project is the de-centralized validation ??
Activity: 44
I am interesting to this project, it's interesting.
I had joined in experty group in telegram.
it's very helpful if I can learn from expert.
I believe that this coin awaits a great future.
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
You will advise in different countries how the language problem will be solved?

You will be able to mark your profile about what languages do you speak.

Also we target first into crypto influencers, so they will promote the Experty calling link on their YT video
Activity: 490
I have seen your video, your team is very good, I am optimistic about your future
Activity: 50
Activity: 52
Its very promising and great project as well. Id like the idea and im waiting for more updates and plans to come. Go for longterm goal. Goodluck
Activity: 8
it is ETH for sure and other ones via Bitcoin Suisse.
Activity: 42
The live demo and App look really good. Maybe some more info about the individual persons behind this token
Jump to: