Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 108. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Looking forward for your feedback // Kamil
Goooood project
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Very interesting idea, using people expertise to grow the network.  I think if you can find a fundamental solution to this issue, this can revolutionary as your field will be knowledge, which is inherently easier to transfer than goods.
Activity: 84
Great team
Great project
Great future
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 210
I really like this project. This is very interesting and i think this will be a successful one.
Activity: 9
This project is the promising project i have seen.I have watched video and like your idea.am sure to be part of team.keep on rolling
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
 Here great concept and white paper is amazing. Roadmap awesome. Seems good potential. Hope to invest in massive
Activity: 31
Hi Dev, first of all: nice looking project. Second, can you explain: "it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions." a little bit more? I really don't see why Ethereum won't scale quickly enough...
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Really like the idea behind this project.
It seems mature. The team and resources (videos, website, whitepaper...) looks quite professional.
Definitively a project I will follow.
Activity: 42
thanx

Hoping that this project, will be a success and that I can be part of it once the form is up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Another great project that revolutionize the world.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I think it will be a successful project because of considerable participation, I think it will be a success in the future
Thanks and good luck sir  Smiley
Activity: 29
Cool project,  very useful specially for those people in abroad in order to call loved ones using this
Activity: 67
Seems to be a great project. Looking forward on this
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I hope that this project will succeed.  Est of luck and God bless for this project.
Activity: 27
Such a great team. I want to participate.
Activity: 13
EXY IS LIVE!! This is cool!! Getting paid for calls.  I hope this project will succed. Just like the other coins did. Good luck guys
PS: for more info of this token please watch viedeo link. Im reaaly sureyou will love this .
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Hi, if we are talking about the project, I can say that there are almost no bad ideas, you should be able to make it all happen. I see that you have a good team, and you can achieve your goals, I wish you success. Are you planning a company bounties?
Activity: 22
With all these new B2B blockchain platforms that are appearing lately, each coming with different improvements to the scaling problem that the current technology is facing, is Ethereum going to be your only platform to develop on?

Hi Alex,
If we'll reach ETH scalability issues we may move to different platform. We're not expecting it to happen soon and we hope that over the time Ethereum team will solve the issues with ETH Plasma. We have our own token so we can migrate to other blockchain quite easily over the time
Activity: 84
join this project. very interesting. hope this project success
Activity: 68
I like the project. It is nice to see what looks to be a strong team and a good concept.
Jump to: