Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 109. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good news for good project..ready go to the moon..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Another innovative project within the blockchain that is well prepared. A good a strategy way of launching their project. I applause the developer, the team working behind this.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
very unique project, so much big team, solid, and absolutly "expert" like ur name project, gluck ....
Activity: 70
Project bagus dan ide yang berlian.. saya ini dan akan mengikuti perkembangan lebih lanjut

you has wrong write, trying write with the english language ....,,,lol   Grin
Under what conditions will you decide to leave Ethereum platform for a different one?
Activity: 294
I know this project would do great!
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
a very well thought-out project. i can see an interest into this, so i might as well follow too and see where it will go. Best regards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
its really brave project, i hope you have a good team to manage it. good luck dev and thanks for sharing..
let i see the progress of this project

thanks
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
This is bat country!
With all these new B2B blockchain platforms that are appearing lately, each coming with different improvements to the scaling problem that the current technology is facing, is Ethereum going to be your only platform to develop on?
Activity: 202
very interesting, i'll follow this project
Activity: 434
Do your token be used to pay the international hotline, I do not understand, I think I should look at your white paper
Activity: 92
Valuable Project.. I try My best to promote your project through social Media... Grin Grin
Activity: 9
Join this project, hope this project became great for all
Activity: 28
Based on the roadmap I see you have a good plan for developing your project. And I want to see your project running real in the future. So, I will continue to support your project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
good job, waiting the next airdrop or bounty. already to joined my dev Cheesy
Activity: 25
I hope you can implement the application as soon as possible, and hope you can do better! Grin
very interest project for free international paid hotline in seconds... and where can i download this app..??
Activity: 66
Nareszcie na w pół rodzimy krypto-projekt. I to z Gliwic ^^
Waiting for more info about the project. Hope you succeed.
Dobra robota/Good Luck lads Cheesy
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
Based on the roadmap I see you have a good plan for developing your project. And I want to see your project running real in the future. So, I will continue to support your project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Jump to: