Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 112. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 153
I hope it's a good project. Good luck. Our expectation is great. Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Hello. If i want to invest in the project, will you accept some another crypto-currencies, beside etherium or bitcoin? Thank you.

Via Bitcoin Suisse we accept even all FIAT (www.bitcoinsuisse.com) and we directly only ETH
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. If i want to invest in the project, will you accept some another crypto-currencies, beside etherium or bitcoin? Thank you.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
So the goal of this platform is to surpassed the Telecom companies and remove the centralization of calling?
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
the project looks very good, I hope it transcends into a very good future !
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
What are your plans to deal with companies like Whatsapp, Telegram and many others? I mean, me and lots of friends don't use mobile call or messages anymore, we just use the Whatsapp for all those stuffs for free. My point is, why should someone use your project in spite of using a consistent massive app for free?

Wish you devs all the lucky
Activity: 64
just join the airdrop... hope this project will success... more power
Activity: 728
Merit: 151
i watched your "live demo" video.. you saved us from complex ethereum codes.I examined your software interface.....
apparently interface easily fast simple...a project with a future i will follow your project.

in real life adaptation of the ethereum your project very important
Activity: 151
Does exy have an ico?
If exy have an ico , are there minimum threshold for buy/donate?
One more , which market for exy target on first listing ?
Thank you
Activity: 35
Great Job dev, good luck for you and your team,

success for this project and let the coin to the moon
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Very nice project. I think it is innovative because of their idea for paid consultations. I will keep an eye on this project for sure Smiley
Activity: 3
we have definitely been missing something like this. this is going to help expand peoples expertise thought the crypto currency market and help others to understand and work with crypto currency with ease. it will without a doubt help build the crypto market and help businesses like mine expand. exciting project and will definitely invest. good luck guy i will follow your progress
Activity: 78
Application for paid consultations in the blockchain space is good project of experty. it's very helpful if I can learn from expert. So do not pass by. You will not regret!
Seems like a promising project... let's hope for the best  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
It take how long time to get confirm my entry into that airdrop promo almost an hour ago when I submitted. This project has very good team behind this idea so that it looking in future this will be next big thing.
It seems really promising.If fees would be proper,there is no reason that experty can be a popular project.Congrats!
Activity: 364
realy nice project
Activity: 115
Dear dev, will there be the possibility of adding more participants into the conversation (conference or group call) and is video-calling (like FaceTime) also one of the things that will be developed. And what happens if the phone will not be answered or the connection/reception is that bad that the paid price is actually not worth it..? Or the advice was simply not as expected. Anyway, great project and hopefully I'll be able to join the Airdrop. If Dutch translation is wanted for your project I would like to help. Success and break a leg.
Activity: 73
Very promising guys

The video is fabulous

This is something that a lot of people can use for their work.

If u need slovenain trans Let me know
Jump to: