Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 74. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Wondering if the payments are way cheaper than my phone subscriber. I love the concept of it with the technology of blockchain of course! Goodluck to the dev team Smiley.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
Love the Idea! As a musician and drum teacher i will be able to give classes to students through the platform , and get paid instantly for those lessons. Wish you all the luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Quite attractive and promising project with clearly defined goals and objectives. The road map is competently and consistently planned. I think Genesis Coin is waiting for a bright and promising future in the market of crypto-currencies!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I think it's very a brilliant project. Every of people in the world calls someone certainly. This project will get benefits from that process
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
This thread is horrible! This is community is growing rapidly?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
I hope that someone will close this thread and give a red trust to everybody!
There are only newbie users and 60 pages of "I like" or "I join"

This is a scandal

***bump***
the never ending chorus of i like. Seems a bit fishy..... smh
Activity: 39
Hope this'll be a successful project in the future. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 462
waiting for a long time, when somebody unlocks untapped human potential world wide. thanks!
Activity: 4
Very interesting project. Will be monitoring this one closely. One concern I have is that if it's a pay per minute concept the experts could technically take a longer time than necessary to earn more.
Activity: 406
I'm sorry. when will I download this app and use it? very interesting!
Activity: 71
i think to your project in a good way but i feel you will not come in europeen market soon ?

i want to use your service as soon as possible.

thank you so much.

(i think ask people to post a smart comment on your bitcointalk trhead to getthe airdrop is unfair because stupid people can get it. im perhaps stupid because as been 15 min i try to post something smart to get the airdrop and i think i will not get it)
to resume i really like youre project but i can t find inteligent post.
Activity: 6
Awsome "encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive"
Courage for hard working team and thanks Grin
Ps : please old member dont think every newbe is bad people!
Activity: 7
This looks promising for everyone that's is trying to improve in a selected business . I will be very interested in how this turns out. And supporting the platform will be the key to success ( in my opinion ). I dint see many opportunities for ecological support through Skype but who knows the future . I do plan on participating as a consultant for ecological needs for freshwater. Lakes & retention ponds or any body of freshwater . Thanks look forward to adding to the project.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Here's an idea I had: you use this with celebrities.  This way celebrities can get paid for talking on the phone for a minute with some fan.  I think I head about a service like this already (usually used by low level celebrities) but it was centralized.  If you could create a decentralized market place for tokens/coins that are the currency of talking with celebrities, well that might work. Everything today is a celebrity obsessed culture.  Maybe someone will pay $100 to say "hello" to someone who was in some movie from their childhood. So they buy some tokens in this system and they can trade them and try to get enough to talk to .

If you use this idea I appreciate it if you make me a partner or adviser  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 70
hi everyone
 I like this project been following on twitter and telegram... This is a good project , with a good team out of the many that have been coming out. different from other projects  pursuing its own niche. i  like the simplicity of the app ,( what was displayed and said about it ) and the transparency idea of blockchain and no third party involved in money transfer. i believe also this project /app business will help in getting crypotcurrencies introduce to more people that are not so tech savy. it seems like a well thought out plan and it is already SEC compliant .  wish much success for Dev and team and Experty. i will being using Eperty in the future  ...
Activity: 288
Good idea here, basically I can create my own call center for my own expertise field. Like any or only crypto related? For example if someone want to create a service for how to cook a specified dish, can do it?
It's a pure software like Skype with a wallet that automated bills in crypto.

You can use it for any paid consultations, even cooking.
Activity: 14
im looking forward for this wonderful airdrops projecct.
Activity: 11
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
the project seems interesting for me  the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale with an dedicated application, I wish you good luck...
Activity: 1
he guys, I was wondering how you determine if a person is an expert on a particular topic and if he is allowed to use the platform so that he can sell his services? I have numerous idea`s for people I would like to see on the platform like Sam Harris or Tim Ferriss. Might be an idea that a group of members can get an Q&A session with some expert so they can split the cost together.
Activity: 2
I really like the idea, I wish it will be the future. But what are major nemesis between oldest and younger technologies thar Experty will contrast?
Pages:
Jump to: