Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 73. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
wow very interesting project..
Video explanation is nice.
this will have a good future. good luck for it
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
Nicely explained video and interesting to watch. I like this idea and use case is pretty good. This will be one of cool projects which I look and follow. I will join for the bounty as well.
Activity: 398
A call technical support is what Experty will be?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
When it comes to Swiss, I love their Watch, their Banks, Ethereum has been built by our talented VB who is also from Swiss. Also the city Zug is poised to become the Crypto Valley just like silicon value. Therefore this project from Swiss is bound to disrupt skype/whatapps and many other similar apps. Its the future, get hold of EXPERTY. Its Big
Activity: 406
Sonata.ai ●● The only cryptocurren
Experty.io
It looking good and can be trust. Just refer the forum posts and keep your head on this project.
Thanks
Activity: 182
hey guys can you update your security fingerprint protected ? good luck.
Activity: 53
I think this is a very good project so I think I will be participating in one of your campaigns....
Activity: 36
What is the type of cryptokens will accepted during the sale?
Activity: 230
So how long does Experty.io is on this kind of business?
Activity: 104
What do you mean by calls powered by cryptomancy?
Activity: 308
So it's about get paid calls in cryptocurrency? How does this work?
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
If you need all around moderator of messenger live-chats, I'm here Smiley

I support only Discord and Telegram to assist members in your projects, I hope I'm in. Thank you beary much  Grin
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Nice concept and can see this becoming big in time
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
I have completed several tasks to join this project, I hope the project is successful and I get rewarded
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I have been voicing my support for this project in Telegram and  Twitter. Thought I'd come here and say that So far, all my situations have been answered. I like this one.
Activity: 53
Wow, nice one! Video explanation is very well, finally a good future project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
A promising project, with a good team. I will be following your thread, probably make an investment.
Activity: 43
This is one of the few projects that both have an excellent idea and an idea that seems reasonable to implement using blockchain technology. We need more of these dApps to further evolve the Ethereum eco-system.
Activity: 174
Merit: 105
nice idea, it's like a time bank but on skype-like application. Everyone can sell their time (and knowledge) for cryptocurrencies. Very cool !
I already registered on your pre-sale page (https://www.experty.io/sale) and I'll stay tuned for news

Activity: 4
This is the kind of project that will bring the cryptospace together with knowledge sharing ! Will you implement a rating system to guide callers and potentially avoid ''scammy experts''?
Pages:
Jump to: