Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 75. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This thread is horrible! This is community is growing rapidly?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
I hope that someone will close this thread and give a red trust to everybody!
There are only newbie users and 60 pages of "I like" or "I join"

This is a scandal
Activity: 4
Great idea!Practicaly anyone can get paid for his knowledge. Good luck for the team!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Good idea here, basically I can create my own call center for my own expertise field. Like any or only crypto related? For example if someone want to create a service for how to cook a specified dish, can do it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15

Fast-growing companies are interesting to many in this world. This project is unique in its coverage. With such a team and submission growth is inevitable. Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This is community is growing rapidly this will raise awareness about this project I also think this idea sounds cool and this is amazing innovation to attract the all skilled to get paid by sharing their knowledge and reward amount will be counted in real time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
can someone link me the linkedin page please ? i cant find it
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Great idea. Anybody can create the whole business around the Experty project in the future. Valuable time spending in action  Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
I think this is a good idea, we need more projects like this trying to expand into different areas.

But some little questions...

• Will this be a scaleable call center solution based on Blockchain technology?
  • How are prices calculated?

Thanks and I wish you the best of luck for your project  Wink

Hi, we are evaluating options. Check our first announcment post for details (part about tech flexilibty). Regarding the prices, you will set your EXY rate per minute so anyone can see how much it is in dollars (live prices) per minute. We also think it may be working opposite later on (so you set your rate per dollar and the app calucates how many EXY tokens it is)

Does it answer your questions?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Very interesting and I'm sure very unique project. Technology aside I like project idea. Definitely project to keep eye on.
Activity: 6
Activity: 26
Pretty solid video, this is a project that nobody wants to miss.
Just one thing,  What coins would you accept to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 61
AKAEDLqGbjEXuTS7FxjMckQtPaj5zjQCdb
I will ask you straight away, how much is the target amount for this currency? It is how many BTC per currency.
Activity: 18
It is very intersting project,I am keeping to follow this project
Activity: 1
i thinck is future
 Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 28
I like this new idea of connecting knowledge seekers and providers using blockchain technology. I believe in this project because it will be very useful to a lot of people/organizations.
Activity: 8
Great project..developed..advanced..A real project

Good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
What is your next campaign? and what's the reward?
Activity: 137
I sent the email with all the data, and shared in to friends too, this project looks pretty good and has community behind it so I think is a good option to follow.   
Activity: 1
DECENTRALIZE ALL OF THE THINGS

I have actually been waiting on a cellular network like this. Excited to see where this goes.
Activity: 86
this project seems to be very similar to a company I have heard about that used to give you free phone minutes for every commercial you listened to.
Hope this project takes off because I used to like that phone idea a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: