Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 54. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
some more dev work tonight...got a quick menu mod in

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l4e1v2m7yssp2b/Capture.JPG?dl=0

this also has blockexplorer built in, stake split control, coin control enhancements as well.

--ofeefee
Looks very nice!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
some more dev work tonight...got a quick menu mod in

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l4e1v2m7yssp2b/Capture.JPG?dl=0

this also has blockexplorer built in, stake split control, coin control enhancements as well.

--ofeefee
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey Guys !!
Haven't received any email.
How can I get my coins from Mintpal back?

Be sure to double check your Mintpal email - maybe in spam ? 

We will send another email soon to everyone (that havent reached us yet)

Double checked now
No email nowhere...
How can I get the coins anyway?
Who should I contact?

Send me your login email you used at mintpal V1 and i will match to our DB. My email is [email protected]
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Hey Guys !!

Double checked now
No email nowhere...
How can I get the coins anyway?
Who should I contact?
Hey Guys !!

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Awesome guys, Serious a a+ job!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Hey Guys !!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Hey guys - please help us spread the word out there !  About 13M FLt has been sent back, but a lot more in the tank.  Please use any channel you guys have to let know we got our coin back.  We want ''happy customers'' !

Side note.  Some of you may have received less then expected, and this is the bad part.  V2 transactions are not included.  A good exemple is myself.  I had 1,600,000 flts.  I expected to get back those coins (minus 8.95%).  But got much less.  It's because about 600 000 has been bought in V2.  So I have to take a hit, and it's ok.  Just to be clear, I have all print screen ''proving'' that I owned 1,600,000 flt on V2, but I wont use it to claim those missing coins back.  Too easy to photoshop, to angleshot, etc.  So I take the hit.

We have to cope with these losses... nobody likes to lose, but sometimes everyone's got to lose a bit, so everyone wins in the end Smiley
Hey guys - please help us spread the word out there !  About 13M FLt has been sent back, but a lot more in the tank.  Please use any channel you guys have to let know we got our coin back.  We want ''happy customers'' !

Side note.  Some of you may have received less then expected, and this is the bad part.  V2 transactions are not included.  A good exemple is myself.  I had 1,600,000 flts.  I expected to get back those coins (minus 8.95%).  But got much less.  It's because about 600 000 has been bought in V2.  So I have to take a hit, and it's ok.  Just to be clear, I have all print screen ''proving'' that I owned 1,600,000 flt on V2, but I wont use it to claim those missing coins back.  Too easy to photoshop, to angleshot, etc.  So I take the hit.

V1 is before the switch. So trade on V2 are not included. But it's the most accurate option we had. V2 is in Ryan ''Scumface'' Kennedy's hands. V1 backup has been recovered by Ferdous (raped Mintpal investor). Thanks to him.

Activity: 574
Was the V1 wallet the most recent one before the switch to V2?
legendary
DEAD COIN~~~~ Grin Grin Grin

You are quite wrong Smiley Just check this thread and you'll understand what's happening.

Already 7M+ sent back !   Check your email and let your friends knows. If you have friends. If not, buy a puppet.

Awesome news!
Already 7M+ sent back !   Check your email and let your friends knows. If you have friends. If not, buy a puppet.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
added a new option in testing now, that if a block stakes and the split would create blocks <1000 it doesn't split.  I've seen some blocks of 32FLT, split and make two blocks of 18FLT, this creates blocks which will take a very long time to stake.  I was looking at just creating an option to suspend splitting entirely and I can do that as well if it's an option someone wants.  But I saw presstab making some similar work on HYP so if it's a block > 1000, it will have to stake up to 2000 before it would split again.  Should help with some block management.  i'm looking at adding an option to set this so you can choose what size blocks you want, like don't split them based on some size, like 10000, so you will always have blocks 10000+.  

ooh and I think I made Hero member! Yeah me!

Ive adapted the Mac build procedure to accommodate Mac OS X Yosemite as well and started tracking the changes daily with Jenkins for both command line and GUI builds.  Ive been running the .14 code base for a few days now with out any issues.

SO whenever you are ready to release, just let me know.

i think we could release what we have as a beta release, let everyone get some of the new stuff.  I have windows binaries i'm running all my wallets on.  Will get Jarrid to build since we use his releases for release.

just get me a download link when ready, i'll upload them to github releases.

pull latest when you will

--ofeefee
IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION

... and I've been able to withdraw from v2  Wink (110 000 FLT) if you want to count exactly what's missing

I tried to withdraw it, some transactions made it through (706094,7 FLT)

Please provide us (PM) your mintpal used email address (we have to match our list). 

Thanks to Imbecilee (already gave it).

Activity: 574
Thumbs up for all members of the crew! I agree with you completely.
Realy man, I'm so happy for everyone !  In crypto, the biggest asset, in my opinion, is people confidence.  We worked a lot to set high ethic standard within TeamFLT, and this Mintpal affair will show outside investors how dedicated and honest we are.  I am realy proud of what have been done - and I know we can now take a step forward big time.

legendary
Great news, and great effort by soltant! Now let's be as fair as possible and get the coins back to people! Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Nice! Grin

Great job man and thanks a lot for all your efforts getting those coins back. 
Pages:
Jump to: