Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots - page 3. (Read 6712 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
what will happen to unused tokens?
Activity: 84
at what time after the end of the ico the token will be frozen? and will this freeze act on your team's token?
Activity: 97
will you try to launch the platform if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 103
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Activity: 77
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well worked out, the team looks impressive, there are partners that are credible, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability of realizing the idea in full.
Activity: 72
Great platform you have here
Activity: 73
Nice, Do you planning on setting up a signature campaign.Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
Activity: 80
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 65
Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 78
Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Activity: 80
Have some skill in this area. where should I make contact?
Activity: 76
Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments
Activity: 57
 Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far. I don't have spare btc to invest, but I'll mine this baby with all my power.
Activity: 82
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?
Activity: 224
The concept offered from this project is very interesting, hopefully this project will be successful in the future
Activity: 65
Explainer videos in different languages? You guys really went an extra mile. Respect. I will closely follow your project, but I want to see a bigger community before I invest.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Activity: 76
I want to meet you guys in person..I have a suggestion for a partnership. Will you attend any future blockchain summits?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The last mile delivery space will be huge but there is so much competition already. The team looks smart enough to pivot and may do quite well. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: