Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin rebirth | n-Scrypt | POW/POS | DWG | POS soon - page 10. (Read 24335 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I just built a forum for GNS.

I hope all can support it, thank you.

URL: http://www.gnsfan.com
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Something wrong with your boost. Pools can build linux for them, that means wallet for ubuntu can be built.

Other forks on the same computer compiles well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Unable to compile under Ubuntu.

Code:
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/version.d -o obj/version.o version.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/netbase.d -o obj/netbase.o netbase.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addrman.d -o obj/addrman.o addrman.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/db.d -o obj/db.o db.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/keystore.d -o obj/keystore.o keystore.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/genesiscoin/src -I/root/genesiscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/genesiscoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/main.d -o obj/main.o main.cpp
main.cpp: In function ‘int generateMTRandom(unsigned int, int)’:
main.cpp:1096:5: error: ‘mt19937’ is not a member of ‘boost::random’
main.cpp:1096:5: note: suggested alternatives:
/usr/include/boost/random/mersenne_twister.hpp:361:47: note:   ‘boost::mt19937’
/usr/include/boost/random/mersenne_twister.hpp:361:47: note:   ‘boost::mt19937’
main.cpp:1096:21: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘gen’
main.cpp:1097:5: error: ‘uniform_int_distribution’ is not a member of ‘boost::random’
main.cpp:1097:38: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
main.cpp:1097:53: error: ‘dist’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:1098:17: error: ‘gen’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:1099:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
make: *** [obj/main.o] Error 1
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Cutting the 30 Billion coins to 7.5 Billion, effectively now makes the pre-mine 4% rather than 1%.

How much of the pre-mine is left in the coffers? Do you have a plan to mitigate this % increase in pre-mine?

I've been mining this for a while now, and I like the changes you've proposed, but this just stuck out to me.

Sorry about the premine, but we sent much bounty for pools, exchanges and for people who helped us to build up the forums, upgrade website, marketing. We don't keep all coin for us. There will still have many coin for bounty in the future. We hope that we thought about this specs from the beginning Sad

what a crap excuses
I don't think so : They probably spent  most of the premine now.
The move to a pos scheme can save the coin. I have a small amount and I bought some cheap today hoping for an increase.

If the dev want to sell their premined coins, the price should be 0.00000001, and the coin will be death, like panda coin. Maybe, the dev want to change the current situation, so they redesign it, but the premined coins can not be changed, so I think, if we don't want the coin go to dead, we should support it. Smiley
I agree. My point was  : they cannot change the premine now, since they have already spent a good portion of it in bounties and others.
Cutting the 30 Billion coins to 7.5 Billion, effectively now makes the pre-mine 4% rather than 1%.

How much of the pre-mine is left in the coffers? Do you have a plan to mitigate this % increase in pre-mine?

I've been mining this for a while now, and I like the changes you've proposed, but this just stuck out to me.

Sorry about the premine, but we sent much bounty for pools, exchanges and for people who helped us to build up the forums, upgrade website, marketing. We don't keep all coin for us. There will still have many coin for bounty in the future. We hope that we thought about this specs from the beginning Sad

what a crap excuses
I don't think so : They probably spent  most of the premine now.
The move to a pos scheme can save the coin. I have a small amount and I bought some cheap today hoping for an increase.

If the dev want to sell their premined coins, the price should be 0.00000001, and the coin will be death, like panda coin. Maybe, the dev want to change the current situation, so they redesign it, but the premined coins can not be changed, so I think, if we don't want the coin go to dead, we should support it. Smiley
I'm still here to support this coin  Grin

gnnyan7PKQLZ8gLrjXUzukYTo22isadKkY

1000 GNS sent
iMine Pools Smiley - Enjoy mining
1% Fee | Prop Payout | Dedicated Servers | Multi Backups
We have updated our pool wallet/daemon to the latest git version. Come and enjoy our pool miners! Smiley

Hello friends!
We've updated wallet at http://gns.pool.mn
Feel free to join us for 0% fee and 100% uptime!  Grin

Message bitcointalk/cryptocointalk:

-> Come on to http://gns.coins4everyone.com!

Our wallet is now updated.
Everything is okay, we're ready for the fork.

To get plenty of Genesis Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://gns.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3474
Algorithm: nscrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

what a crap excuses
I don't think so : They probably spent  most of the premine now.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500

what a crap excuses
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
I'm still here to support this coin  Grin

gnnyan7PKQLZ8gLrjXUzukYTo22isadKkY
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
u mix a few parts in this new coin setup
the non scrypt mining algo was helping against upcoming asics

now if u change towards few weeks mining and later POS model (like mint zeit ecc....)
the mining algo scrypt would be much better to wide spread the coins and create a lot stakeholder

i think its realy important to define POS rewards asap
people have to decide if they mine here or not

without facts thats hard to do

mint zeit ecc all try to add a message to their coin (powersaving green, or promotion support of the zeit movement)

if your coin have no new interesting features
u should at least have a message or "something else" that attract people

edit:
this something else could be interesting wallet features like easy minting button minting calculation sheduled autoswitch into minting mode and so on....
Hard fork at block 15000

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello friends!
We've updated wallet at http://gns.pool.mn
Feel free to join us for 0% fee and 100% uptime!  Grin
Hi all, when you reply the thread, you can leave your wallet address.

The dev sent us bounty to create qq group, and we can use it to reward you here. Smiley
Activity: 168
I like that you put effort into the development of this coin. Sadly I think that it goes unseen.

You should consider two major things for getting your coin up on its feet:

1. Proper marketing to get decent exposure.

2. Hire a graphics designer that will work on the coin symbol and possible wallet design.

Activity: 378
Launch it on Bter pls.
Pages:
Jump to: