Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin rebirth | n-Scrypt | POW/POS | DWG | POS soon - page 9. (Read 24335 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

Fork at block 14999? My wallet aren't able to sync properly. Even if I delete the blockchain to download it again...

EDIT : in reality, it's not a problem of sync, because i'm synced... It's just that I can't download information from the blockchain after block 14999.
Do you use the newest wallet?
Activity: 159
Hello guys,

Fork at block 14999? My wallet aren't able to sync properly. Even if I delete the blockchain to download it again...

EDIT : in reality, it's not a problem of sync, because i'm synced... It's just that I can't download information from the blockchain after block 14999.
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
If I find some spare time I might wanna built the android wallet :-)
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
it seems that you don't have boost library in your computer. It is right?

I executed:
Code:
apt-get install -y git make g++ build-essential dos2unix
apt-get install -y autoconf automake libtool yasm m4
apt-get install -y libminiupnpc-dev libdb++-dev libgmp-dev libssl-dev  libboost-all-dev
Activity: 147
The next 100 reply, I will send 5000 GNS per post.

one man, two reply.

reply and leave you address  Grin

You know what?

What you are doing is breaking BTT's recent rule.

No giveaway!  No wallet address!

Unless this thread could be locked.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Good coin will to the moon!! Grin

ghJkD6wxgEQD2UVjLyVXcqxyGm43NfHowC

Thank you !
Activity: 147
no syncing for me either

oh ok same story deleting the whole folder in roaming...
me too.
Too many wallets in my computers.
I have to delete some failcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
no syncing for me either

oh ok same story deleting the whole folder in roaming...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
current block 14981  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Please move to X11. ScryptN is destructive to GPU, we already had multiple reports of it destroying GPUs.
Been using N adaptive fine with 0 issues since it came out.  These people are at fault not N adaptive.
we didn't change anything in main.cpp, that function is in main.cpp file. If the old wallet can be built, the new wallet should be built successfully too.

You met some problem in boost library.

I downloaded Linux Daemon from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5749455 and got this error.

Code:
# genesiscoind
genesiscoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.53.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
it seems that you don't have boost library in your computer. It is right?
Activity: 140
Bored
Please move to X11. ScryptN is destructive to GPU, we already had multiple reports of it destroying GPUs.
Activity: 480
I like that you put effort into the development of this coin. Sadly I think that it goes unseen.

You should consider two major things for getting your coin up on its feet:

1. Proper marketing to get decent exposure.

2. Hire a graphics designer that will work on the coin symbol and possible wallet design.

I have to agree especially with item #2. The coin needs a fresh new look. GenesisCoin is a good name, but the coin artwork just falls flat. You want something iconic that matches the good development work going into this.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
current block is 14544  Grin
Activity: 294
Cutting the 30 Billion coins to 7.5 Billion, effectively now makes the pre-mine 4% rather than 1%.

How much of the pre-mine is left in the coffers? Do you have a plan to mitigate this % increase in pre-mine?

I've been mining this for a while now, and I like the changes you've proposed, but this just stuck out to me.

Sorry about the premine, but we sent much bounty for pools, exchanges and for people who helped us to build up the forums, upgrade website, marketing. We don't keep all coin for us. There will still have many coin for bounty in the future. We hope that we thought about this specs from the beginning Sad

what a crap excuses

premine for bounties is good, IF everything is fully transparent, which is super easy with cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
mining difficulty is so low that its worth spend a few days here and look if coin develop
nethash below 50mhash
Activity: 168
Please decide on the amount of PoS as soon as possible. This will be a deal breaker for me, if I should start to mine this coin again. I really like the ZEIT coin feature of 25% annually PoS. If you could incorporate some similar sum for the Genesis coin, that would attract more people to it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
we didn't change anything in main.cpp, that function is in main.cpp file. If the old wallet can be built, the new wallet should be built successfully too.

I downloaded Linux Daemon from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5749455 and got this error.

Code:
# genesiscoind
genesiscoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.53.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Something wrong with your boost. Pools can build linux for them, that means wallet for ubuntu can be built.

Other forks on the same computer compiles well.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
[quota]
I like that you put effort into the development of this coin. Sadly I think that it goes unseen.

You should consider two major things for getting your coin up on its feet:

1. Proper marketing to get decent exposure.

2. Hire a graphics designer that will work on the coin symbol and possible wallet design.

Totally agreed.
Pages:
Jump to: