Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin rebirth | n-Scrypt | POW/POS | DWG | POS soon - page 6. (Read 24335 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Kestrel71, you are an idiot! Suck on this you poor loser...

Haha, I am so hurt by your statement.  Enjoy your worthless coins Smiley  I bet you're still just one of the pool owners pets.  

Just because you didn't win doesn't mean it's right to spread slander about the pool or the pool owner. You make yourself look like a spoiled brat because you didn't get your participation trophy. Grow up and face the fact that you didn't win.

Lol pool pet still trying to make it look like your legit? ok...funny.  I sold my 6 million GNS at top prices ages ago, what did you sell yours at if you even can now, who's the loser again? suck on that Smiley  

Again with the accusations. You don't take losing very well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Haha, I am so hurt by your statement.  Enjoy your worthless coins Smiley  I bet you're still just one of the pool owners pets.  

Just because you didn't win doesn't mean it's right to spread slander about the pool or the pool owner. You make yourself look like a spoiled brat because you didn't get your participation trophy. Grow up and face the fact that you didn't win.

Lol pool pet still trying to make it look like your legit? ok...funny.  I sold my 6 million GNS at top prices ages ago, what did you sell yours at if you even can now, who's the loser again? suck on that Smiley  
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://gns.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING!

To get plenty of Genesis Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://gns.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3474
Algorithm: nscrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Activity: 266

I'm just catching up on GNS from over a week ago. Posted the following on the old thread:

I am confirming that I received my 250,000 gns. Been on vacation for a while so when I checked in this evening, I was pleasantly surprised! As you can see, I used the same username at Pool.MN that I do here. I have used Pool.MN to mine other coins as well (currently RAIN). I recommend this pool to anyone looking for a no hassle experience.
Activity: 480
How about the future of this coin ?

I'm starting to worry, I must admit. Haven't heard anything from the developers in a while, and it's no longer on CryptoRush.in which is probably just as well, considering their recent troubles, but that leaves only Poloniex.com which is only so-so. Currently the activity there seems pretty dead too. I think we really need two things -  A new iconic logo, and a new exchange (like MintPal or Comkort) to generate some renewed interest in this otherwise, great coin.

I like the changes that were made to the wallet and to the coin itself (codewise).

Seems a nice move to reduce the number of coins from 30b to 7.5b.
All the work already done in Genesis, like the change to POS and the implementation of Dark Gravity Well, shows that there is a real Developer behind the coin, not just another "copy-paste dev"

Maybe people are not paying enough attention to this coin, but it have a lot of merit.

Congrats!

but maybe, it seems that they have not a good graphic designer, or not good skill at graphic design, the attention is only so little...

I know that there are plenty of pre-mine coins to help with promotions. Please add a bounty or contest for the best coin logo re-design!

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! No offense but the coin logo looks real weak....Poloniex is even ashamed to put it on its front page :-/

Especially sad when you consider it has an awesome name! I'm certain there are many graphic artists who could do amazing things, we just need to make it worth their while!
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
How about the future of this coin ?
Activity: 1

I like the changes that were made to the wallet and to the coin itself (codewise).

All the work already done in Genesis, like the change to POS and the implementation of Dark Gravity Well, shows that there is a real Developer behind the coin, not just another "copy-paste dev"

Maybe people are not paying enough attention to this coin, but it have a lot of merit.

Congrats!

but maybe, it seems that they have not a good graphic designer, or not good skill at graphic design, the attention is only so little...

I know that there are plenty of pre-mine coins to help with promotions. Please add a bounty or contest for the best coin logo re-design!

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! No offense but the coin logo looks real weak....Poloniex is even ashamed to put it on its front page :-/

Congrats!

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

Congrats!

Agree. And this is so cheap on poloniex, that I have just bought some placing order at 0.00000001 btc...
There is a good possibility to make x10
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Congrats!

Activity: 279

Congrats!

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Great stuff, I have 1.23 million coins now unconfirmed that were presumeably mined after the fork?

Any way of retrieving these or are they gone for good? I was enjoying being a Genesiscoin millionaire... Sad

Also, what pools are known safe to mine on with everything updated? Was using multi-pool-eu. Don't want to waste any more electricity/hash.

grrrr, new wallet now refusing to sync... 3 hrs behind, 4hrs behind, 5 hrs behind, 6hrs behind... has 4 connections apparently but they aren't helping...

On the first page of this thread the first post has a ton of addnodes that you can put in your configuration file, and that should solve any syncing issues.

Already had the nodes, but downloading the data file did the trick!

Still mourning my 1.23 million though... :/

edit: I deleted everything and started again, resynced the blockchain from scratch and I AM RICH AGAIN BWAHAHAHA !  Smiley Smiley Smiley

remember not to delete the wallet.bat  Grin

No fear, backups are a religion with me!

edit: oh for fucks sake fired up the new wallet again this morning, it synced up and I'm back to 1.23 million coins AWOL.
Great stuff, I have 1.23 million coins now unconfirmed that were presumeably mined after the fork?

Any way of retrieving these or are they gone for good? I was enjoying being a Genesiscoin millionaire... Sad

Also, what pools are known safe to mine on with everything updated? Was using multi-pool-eu. Don't want to waste any more electricity/hash.

grrrr, new wallet now refusing to sync... 3 hrs behind, 4hrs behind, 5 hrs behind, 6hrs behind... has 4 connections apparently but they aren't helping...

On the first page of this thread the first post has a ton of addnodes that you can put in your configuration file, and that should solve any syncing issues.

edit: I deleted everything and started again, resynced the blockchain from scratch and I AM RICH AGAIN BWAHAHAHA !  Smiley Smiley Smiley

remember not to delete the wallet.bat  Grin
legendary

edit: I deleted everything and started again, resynced the blockchain from scratch and I AM RICH AGAIN BWAHAHAHA !  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Withdrawal from poloniex.com doesn't work.  Status: Pending. Deposit works fine.

I just received GNS from that, maybe they have solved the problem.Smiley

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: