Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin rebirth | n-Scrypt | POW/POS | DWG | POS soon - page 8. (Read 24335 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Still can't compile.

Code:
src/qt/chartpage.cpp:10:20: fatal error: Qpainter: No such file or directory
 #include
                    ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/chartpage.o] Error 1

What is the version of your QT base?
You can comment this line then try again.

Guys,

on which block are we rly ?

Our explorer shows: 16813

Pools:

Current Block   16738
Next Network Block   16815    (Current: 16814)
Next Network Block   16293

Huh Is it forked ?

What pool? http://gns.coins4everyone.com and http://gns.pool.mn/ still are at the same block.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Guys,

on which block are we rly ?

Our explorer shows: 16813

Pools:

Current Block   16738
Next Network Block   16815    (Current: 16814)
Next Network Block   16293

Huh Is it forked ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Still can't compile.

Code:
src/qt/chartpage.cpp:10:20: fatal error: Qpainter: No such file or directory
 #include
                    ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/chartpage.o] Error 1

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://gns.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING!

To get plenty of Genesis Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://gns.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3474
Algorithm: nscrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I cannot find how to contact the support for http://gns.multi-pool.eu, as I still have not received my coins. I will contact the exchange support just incase the issue is with their side.
Activity: 54
We really need mintpal.

I know I'm voting for it regularly! But it takes a long while. They don't even have VTC on there yet!!
VTC is a Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor pioneer. It doesn't need mintpal and already on Cryptsy :-)
Activity: 480
We really need mintpal.

I know I'm voting for it regularly! But it takes a long while. They don't even have VTC on there yet!!
Activity: 3
http://gns.multi-pool.eu has not updated their wallet and are on the  WRONG fork according to my wallet and their site they are about 100 blocks ahead of the wallet also none of my payouts from them have arrived both manual and auto payouts to 2 different address and it shows in the block chain     
Not yet redeemed    1028.13609442    gdtartU2Uv52ao314p4ssNriv7owjvSoZE    DUP HASH160 20:8112...9caf EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG

I've re-downloaded the block chain twice and i watch as that block 15794 goes buy and nothing goes in my wallet.
Any suggestions?
And yes i am on the newest wallet.

I've tried to contact multi-pool but their contact button is missing.
Activity: 54
We really need mintpal.
Activity: 480
Please send GenesisCoin to Comkort so that we can start voting for it there as well. Thanks!
WTS 1200K (1200000). PM ME
Activity: 140
Bored
Which exchange is using new wallet?

UPDATE I've sent 2000 GNS to all three exchange (Poloniex, Cryptorush and Swisscex) and NO ONE received my withdraw!!!! SO WE HAVEN'T ANY EXCHANGE FOR THE NEW SOURCE
I had autotransfer enabled from gns.pool.mn to poloniex and it arrived and credited fine to poloniex. Only issue is that I couldn't sell it, since the goddamn market is frozen.
Also, transferred 50k to cryptorush but it went in maintenance again before I could see if it arrived. Sad
Activity: 294

UPDATE I've sent 2000 GNS to all three exchange (Poloniex, Cryptorush and Swisscex) and NO ONE received my withdraw!!!! SO WE HAVEN'T ANY EXCHANGE FOR THE NEW SOURCE

I got the same, send to swissex and is confirmed in my wallet but no deposits at Swissex!!
Using the new wallet.
Transaction ID: 49ebe842cbea355a606c47f1634259562835108cd7a68a1d315c4bcaeeaa1c2c

Bored
What's the deal with Poloniex? The whole market is frozen.  Huh

Been getting DDOS'd last few hours but still up for me.
legendary

Been getting DDOS'd last few hours but still up for me.
Bored
legendary
My wallet says: Client version -20140322-beta and Build date 2014-03-22 11:43:08 +0100

Do I need to update it? Recieving what I mine OK from multi-pool-eu, no sync problems...

edit: tried building from latest source on github, get this:

Code:
cd /home/stu/Downloads/genesiscoin-master/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/stu/Downloads/genesiscoin-master/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/stu/Downloads/genesiscoin-master/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/stu/Downloads/genesiscoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

edit 2: Downloaded this from front page: Linux QT Wallet: Linux wallet - Thanks to embicoin - it's the same one I've already got.

Huh

Activity: 159
Hello guys,

Fork at block 14999? My wallet aren't able to sync properly. Even if I delete the blockchain to download it again...

EDIT : in reality, it's not a problem of sync, because i'm synced... It's just that I can't download information from the blockchain after block 14999.
Do you use the newest wallet?

Yes dude, I have downloaded it yesterday. HTC123 and Ampf seems to have the same issues moreover. Don't you have the same issue, pttinh?

EDIT : i'll try to move my wallet.dat this time, delete the blockchain, and dowload it again. After this, I will put my wallet.dat on the folder and see what will happen.

EDIT 2 : same thing happened without my wallet in the proper appdata/roaming folder... The client stop at block 14999. And I have the 1.0.1.0 version of the wallet Sad

EDIT 3 : It's ok now. Dunno why, but after my "EDIT 1" actions, the client freezed for few seconds... and after this he had downloaded the lastest block. Thank you pttinh.
Pages:
Jump to: