Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 8. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Both gaming and standard wallets from the OP 1.5.1.NS.    Just checked. 27 hrs behind. Updated from the latest bootstrap. Vista x64.
Can you make a clean update and then swap your wallet.dat? or have you done that too?
Normally you shouldn't get stuck on any block so your issue is very important to us. Thank you!
NP. I'll try that.
Worked fine. Staking again. Can anyone contact exchanges for the update?
Good to hear. I think C-Cex is on the right Chain. I already contacted YoBit but no response from them yet.
Nope, C-Cex wallet says "in maintenance". As of now.
Ok, but i see that their block height is correct and the wallet version is also correct.
Maybe they just need to remove the "maintenance" sign.
Who knows, but with that sign in place, no way to withdraw. I filed support ticket with them, let's see how it goes.
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
ATTENTION: If you are running v1.4.4.4, you are currently on a Wrong Chain - it is Critical that you update your wallet "Right Now" to v1.5.1 in OP.
NOTE: All these fixes are all around SKYNODE - if you read the "change Logs" and some few Posts back you will see that we are trying to get Skynode running for good. Nothing else. Skynode (MN) has been disabled in this v1.5.1 to fix the Hanging Issue again which was the same Issue with v1.4.
This will be our last update until April maybe mid April before we roll out another a Major Update which will have everything working included Skynode.
Next time we will make more testing with some volunteer in the Community before making the release Public

Sign me up
Ok, thank you. You will be contacted when Testers are needed.
Both gaming and standard wallets from the OP 1.5.1.NS.    Just checked. 27 hrs behind. Updated from the latest bootstrap. Vista x64.
Can you make a clean update and then swap your wallet.dat? or have you done that too?
Normally you shouldn't get stuck on any block so your issue is very important to us. Thank you!
NP. I'll try that.
Good to hear. I think C-Cex is on the right Chain. I already contacted YoBit but no response from them yet.
Ok, but i see that their block height is correct and the wallet version is also correct.
Maybe they just need to remove the "maintenance" sign.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
NOTE: All these fixes are all around SKYNODE - if you read the "change Logs" and some few Posts back you will see that we are trying to get Skynode running for good. Nothing else. Skynode (MN) has been disabled in this v1.5.1 to fix the Hanging Issue again which was the same Issue with v1.4.
This will be our last update until April maybe mid April before we roll out another a Major Update which will have everything working included Skynode.
Next time we will make more testing with some volunteer in the Community before making the release Public

Sign me up
Bigboss
NP. I'll try that.
NP. I'll try that.
Bigboss
NP. I'll try that.
Bigboss
NP. I'll try that.
Bigboss
312462 is the last block I'm stuck with. Connections gradually reduce from 3 to 0. Last block dated 03/20/16   10.59 EST
If you are using the latest Wallet in OP, you cant be Stuck on any block. Please give us more details. Thank you!
Bigboss
312462 is the last block I'm stuck with. Connections gradually reduce from 3 to 0. Last block dated 03/20/16   10.59 EST
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
i follow genesys from the begin wallet open and i wait for my first Gsy continu your good work its amazing all you done already
Everything is now back to normal but SKYNODE is still DISABLED in this v1.5.1 NS-0316.
You can find the download links in OP. We will be moving forward toward Confront development.
Our next Wallet Update will be in April. If you have any issues or question please let us know.
We just realize that there is a bad hardcoded checkpoint in v1.5.1 that get the Wallet stuck at block ~300xxxx when syncing from scratch.
So we are correcting that issue right away. Thank you!
Nothing news only , UPDATE wallet ,UPDATE ,UPDATE  again UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  Angry
Well are you already running v1.5? do you experience Wallet not responding at some point? If you have no problem with your v1.5 Wallet, then you
dont have to Update to this version. But this will be our last update until mid of April so you probably dont want to be left behind. Thanks!
Bigboss
Nothing news only , UPDATE wallet ,UPDATE ,UPDATE  again UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  Angry
please don't update, more blocks for me  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Sign me up
You will be contact whenever we have a beta release to be Tested. Also we will probably contact you for something else. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: